From head to toe, Sugars should always look their best! Use the following at home spa treatments to pamper yourself in affordable luxury. Once you get the techniques down, try sharing your new knowledge with your Sugar Sisters or Sugar Daddy. Knowing the benefits of the treatments is sure to impress. Have fun and enjoy the pampering sessions!
Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (melted), 1 tablespoon Honey & 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Instructions: Combine the three ingredients and apply to dry hair with a natural pastry brush beginning at the roots and working your way up to the tips of your hair. After all areas are covered, massage hair and put hair in a bun and cover for twenty minutes. Rinse and shampoo.
- Improves scalp health
- Supports hair growth
- Adds volume and shine
- Moisturizes hair by pulling humidity from the air
- Removes residue from hair
- Acts as a natural hair de-tangler
Detoxifying Scalp Scrub
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Coarse Sea Salt, 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Instructions: Combine three ingredients, wet hair and massage directly onto scalp for several minutes. Rinse scalp and hair; then shampoo.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Eliminate dry flakes without drying out the scalp
- Removes product residue build up
- Provides moisture and protection from damage
Under Eye Treatment
Ingredients: 2 potato slices
Instructions: Gently rub two cold slices of potato on your under eye area and feel the relief!
- Contains a natural astringent
- Helps to cleanse
- Tightens the skin
- Smoothes fine lines
- Evens skin tone naturally
- Fights inflammation which causes under eye puffiness
Warming Breath Freshener
Ingredients: 2 cups water, 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tablespoon Cloves, 1 Cinnamon Stick
Instructions: In a pot of 2 cups boiling water, add cloves and cinnamon stick. Simmer for sixty minutes. Strain and let cool. Add apple cider vinegar. Pour into small spray bottle. Shake well before using.
- Freshens breath
- Makes Daddy want to kiss you
Face and Neck Mask
Ingredients: 2t. Plain Yogurt, 1/2 t. Turmeric, 1t. Honey
Instructions: Mix three ingredients together and apply evenly to face and neck area (avoiding eye areas and clothing). Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse off face and neck in shower. Pat dry.
- Deep cleanses and nourishes the skin
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the occurrence of pimples and blemishes
Chest And Back Acne Spray
Ingredients: 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 parts Water
Instructions: Combine the two above ingredients and pour into a spray bottle. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Spray a mist onto affected back and leave on twenty minutes before rinsing off in the shower. This is an at home spa treatment you can give to your SD if he has a problem with bacne.
- Balances pH levels
- Soothes inflammation
- Reduces redness
- Fights bacteria
Pre-Shave Sugar Smoother
Ingredients: 1 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Mix three ingredients together and transfer to a plastic squeeze bottle for easiest application. After five minutes of bathing or showering, apply mixture to legs and rub in for two minutes and then shave. After shaving your legs, rinse and repeat. (Also great on knees, elbows and heels to exfoliate rough skin!)
- Deep cleanses the skin
- Exfoliates for a closer, smoother shave
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Deeply moisturizes skin for long-lasting results
Ingredients: 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon honey, ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
Instructions: Mix the ingredients together and massage to nail beds, cuticles and fingertips and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
- Brightens stained nail beds
- Helps strengthen nails prone to peeling, breaking and chipping – brightens and evens skin tone
- Protects cuticles
- Provides anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rejuvenating Foot Rub
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil, 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar, ½ teaspoon Peppermint Oil
Instructions: Combine all ingredients together and massage a small amount into feet. Cover with socks, put your feet up and relax for at least fifteen minutes!
- Refreshes exhausted feet
- Soothes and moisturizes skin
- Provides antibacterial properties
Do you have any remedies or treatments from at home ingredients to share? Leave them in the comments below!