The skin on your neck is specifically delicate, and though many skin care routines focus on the face and its various areas, the neck is usually ignored and set aside. However, the neck is a very vital part of your body, as is the neckline and areas around. As these are delicate areas, they go through many changes over the course of your life. The reasons that can weaken these areas could be many like diets, pregnancy, aging, and hormonal variations.
You can hence see neck wrinkles, lines, or spots appear in these areas. The skin does sag and loses its elasticity and tone. Though the aging of the skin is inevitable, it can be intensified by external factors such as the pollution and harsh sun. However, there are many ways to diminish wrinkles, and if you pay enough attention to these areas by expanding your beauty routine with targeted treatments for your neck and neckline, you’ll be able to see improvements quickly and you’ll regain beautiful, healthy skin
I wanted to post a helpful reminder to never neglect the rest of your body when using your favorite skin care products. Hands, neck and chest areas all begin to age along with our faces, so next time you’re lathering up in firming creams, don’t forget the rest of your body!
Let’s discuss some helpful beauty and makeup tips to keep your neck as healthy as your face. Because there is no point in having a fresh looking face and an old saggy neck.
- You should always have a perfectly clean neck. Clean it in the morning and at night, just like you would do with your face.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! During the day, and before bed, massage down to the neck area for smoothing deep neck wrinkles.
- During the day, apply a sunscreen lotion with SPF of at least 15 to protect future neck wrinkles.
- At night, apply a nutritive product, again with a massage to help cellular renovation.
- Use a mild exfoliator once a week. Don’t overdo it as the skin’s neck is very sensitive. To rejuvenate the neck the natural way check these neck skin recipes.
- In an attempt to repair any current neck skin wrinkles, apply a moisturizer or anti-aging mask once or twice weekly.
- If you want more drastic results, you can use laser treatments, botox or hyaluronic acid for neck fine lines and wrinkles.
- To rejuvenate a sagging neck try professional beauty treatment which uses natural products.
- Help to lift sagging neck with these neck exercises. Chin-ups!
- All through the day, refrain from looking down for long periods of time. By looking down, you are forming furrowing in your neck which leads to unwanted neck creases. The same can happen when you use super high pillows at night when you sleep
Some helpful tips and an ever so important reminder to steer clear and beautiful skin around your neck area. Hence, start taking care of the skin near your neck before it is too late.