Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies 18 Y.O. SUGAR BABE LOOKING FOR TRAVEL BUDDY OR GROUP !

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sugarbear390 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sugarbear390
    Participant

Hello babes! I’m A, I’m 18 and based in Southern California.

In a little over one year (June 2020) I want to leave to travel Europe’s hotspots for the rich and meet sugar daddies, young rich boyfriends and possibly a sponsor/whale daddy. During this time I also want to level up my Instagram and hopefully get some brand deals/sponsorships through that!

The places I want to travel to are :

Ibiza , Spain (Rich Young Boyfriends)

Mykonos , Greece (Rich Young Boyfriends)

Santorini , Greece (Rich Young Boyfriends)

Marbella , Spain (Rich Young Boyfriends)

London , England (Rich Young Boyfriend/Sugar Daddy/Sponsor)

Amalfi Coast , Italy (Sugar Daddy)

Saint-Tropez , France (Sugar Daddy)

Nice, France (Sugar Daddy)

Monaco , Monte Carlo (Sponsor/Whale)

Ibiza , Spain (Rich Young Boyfriend) ((Once more for the closing parties))

I have no friends in real life who are looking to upgrade their lifestyle like I am. Throughout this year and few months I am going to level up my appearance through dieting, exercise and I’m going to get a few small, SMALL procedures to upgrade my looks further. I’m going to be working two jobs to add to my savings that I already have for the trip (I’ve been planning this for over a year already!). The goal is to leave Europe with a couple rich boyfriends, a couple sugar daddies, maybe even a couple cute girl friends to meet with when I travel to Europe and the DREAM is to leave with a sponsor. I’d LOVE to have a girlfriend with me or even better a GROUP of girlfriends. It’d make the trip a lot more enjoyable and safer of course. If anyone is interested PLEASE MESSAGE ME !!!!!! ( I’m also going to Coachella in April next year maybe we could meet there? )

KIK : alyssaxoxo_008
    EMAIL : [email protected]

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  sugarbear390.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.