Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Ach transfers & gift cards

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tjeanetteb
    Participant

So I’ve been talking to my sugar daddy for a few months. I did something risky and gave him my bank info early on. Although he did nothing to my card at the time, a few days ago, he did an ach transfer. He said he will use that to send me 1500 directly. 500 for me, 1000 for gift cards. He says to use the last of the funds after taking my cut to buy steam wallet gift cards. He wants me to scratch them and send the codes to him. The money has not hit my account yet and I don’t plan on using anything until my bank clears it to be sure I don’t end up in debt. My question though is, does he seem like a scammer? I hope not. I feel a little uneasy about it mainly because of my confusion involving ach transfers and why he wants gift cards. But if I get 1500 and keep 500, would I be safe to spend 1000 on those cards?

valkyrium.tremens
    valkyrium.tremens
    Participant

It’s a scam. Why would a wealthy man need you to buy those gift cards for him???

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Holy crap, this is 6th time this week. 🤦‍♂️I made a post about this and it was the top post🤷‍♂️

Here is the link:

http://www.letstalksugar.com/forums/topic/mandatory-reading-for-new-sugar-babies/

Good luck

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.

Tjeanetteb
    Participant

`true. But even if its cleared by my bank within 4 or 5 days, what do I do with the 1500 sitting in my account? Do I leave it? Do I spend it?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Don’t touch. It’s not really there the money will withdrawn once the bank figure out that his bank account doesn’t have the money in it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.