Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Advice On An Arrangement Please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hoosierdaddy 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tellallsecrets
    Participant

So I have a sugar daddy that proposed an unbelievable arrangement, I’m talking 20k a month, 200k when it comes time for intimacy, but very demanding expectations, which I’m fine with. I like pleasing my sugar daddies, I’ve even gone so far as gaining weight and dying my hair to better fit what they wanted and other assorted things, so the demands don’t bother me… What bothers me is he asked for pictures, which I sent because whatever, but then requested a full strip tease video and doesn’t want to pay me for fifteen days. He said it’s like a ‘real job’ and he never pays in advance, but I’ve only ever been paid in advance. What do I do? I’m all in for the arrangement, but I’m not wasting over two weeks on falsehoods. He seems legit and I’m not new, but this is a red flag and I’m unsure. What’s worse is I actually like him, he’s surprisingly attractive and wicked smart. Ugh.

QueenZ8279
    QueenZ8279
    Participant

This sounds like a scam. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. My guess is that you won’t get any of the things this man promised you, especially if you become intimate. I would stop talking to him and cut all contact immediately, but if you want to test him, ask for a gift, like a $3k-$5k bag, before you send the strip tease. When he doesn’t deliver or makes excuses, you will know he is all salt. A real sugar daddy is never going to ask for things that make his sugar baby uncomfortable. A real SD delivers.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

This is 100% a scam.
    $20,000/mo is 1% territory and the 1% do not operate the way this guy is.
    They will always want to met in person first. Beside the fact that type allowancecomes after the SB proves herself to be reliable.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

You used the words “he seems legit”. Please tell me what in the name of all that is good and beautiful on this big blue ball we live on makes you use these words? This is not a rhetorical question; I truly want to know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.