Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Advice to a new Sugar Baby who still lives with parents?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  birdybelle 22 hours, 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gladlove
    Participant

Hello everyone! As you read the title I’m very new to all of this. I’m 24 and working in retail but they are currently cutting my hours so short that I’m struggling to pay my pills and rent (just financially in general) and so I want to try and see if I can give it a go on being a sugar baby. But the thing is how would things work on being a sugar baby when you’re still living with your parent? I’ve only seen Sugar babies that seem to ether live on their own or have roommates but never ones that live with parents or family, or at least it never seems like they do.

This could be a really silly question and I’m just over thinking it, so I’m very sorry about that. But if anyone would have some type of advice or has had the same experience and would like to share tips/advice it would mean a lot. I also welcome advice in general on being a new sugar baby too, all is welcomed!

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

You’re probably overthinking it. At 24, I presume that your parents respect that you’re an adult and have your own life to live. They might be curious, but they shouldn’t try to control who you date and who your friends are. It depends on the relationship with your parents(s), but you shouldn’t have to state that tonight, you’re going out with your SD. It would probably help if you had at least one trusted friend who knew about your sugar relationships and could cover for you. It’s always good to have someone to honestly talk with.

Living at home, or in student accommodation etc., shouldn’t limit you with a genuine SD. He won’t be expecting you to ‘host’ him. It’s his responsibility to cover the expenses, hotels or invite you back to his place when you’re comfortable with that. Any allowance he offers should be enough to cover your transport costs if that’s needed. I’ve dated SBs where I’ve never known exactly where they lived. She arrived on the bus and I sent her home in an Uber. Maybe she lived with her parents?

General point – when you’re struggling to pay bills is the worst time to start sugaring. Obviously, it’s the reason why most ladies become interesting in the sugar bowl, but you’re more vulnerable to scams and salt daddies if you’re looking for quick cash. Try to think a bit longer term and don’t just jump on the first offers you receive.

abcadventure
    abcadventure
    Participant

I’d also make sure that you do not come across as ‘desperate’. Not only will that be a turn off for a genuine SD but it is an advert for scammers.

CiaoBella
    Participant

I think I’m missing your point somewhere – have fun, enjoy!

birdybelle
    Participant

It shouldn’t be an issue. I just tell my mom I’m going on a date and I’ll let her know if their is ever anyone worth telling her about. However, I moved out recently because my first sugar daddy (I’m also new) is paying my rent. However I do work part time as well and would be able to cover it if he stopped paying, things would just be much tighter. I would love to just chat with you and we can figure things out together 🙂 my kik is birdybelle270 feel free to give me a message and let me know its you from here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.