Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Am I attractive enough to be a SB?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  josieforyou 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

adnachiel
    Participant

Hey all,

Thinking about trying to become a sugar baby because my financial situation is in the toilet. My question is, as a 31 year old heavily tattooed woman with a distinct sense of personal style, am I going to find anyone who is interested in me? I’m an excellent conversationalist, I know a lot about a lot of things, I’m an empathetic listener, charming and fun to be around, but I worry I’m too old or too uh, alternative.

TIA.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Hi Tia, the short answer is yes. You are attractive enough.

The longer answer is that you may find it very difficult to find a SD. The odds are not in women’s favor in the bowl, so age (although you’re not that old), tattoos, etc, will reduce the pool of potential SD’s for you. Embrace what you bring to the table and know that you may have a long search.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

The heavily tattooed SB are a niche , definitely a few SD into that, mostly younger guys. The older gentleman are still old school.
    Always have a top notch profile and present yourself in the best way possible.

josieforyou
    Participant

I have quite a lot of tattoos but theyre all able to be covered if in conservative clothing. I have only met one POT who immediately expressed distaste in them.
    Regardless, whenever going out to events or functions with former SDs I’d make an effort to keep them covered as I know the older demographic can be a bit close minded..
    I think itll be a bit harder if you have highly visible ones like face, neck and hands.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.