Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money In need of advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar hoosierdaddy 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QueenZ8279
    QueenZ8279
    Participant

Hey sisters! So I could really use some advice, preferably from someone with more experience. I’ve been on SA for about a month and I feel that I may have set my standards too high in terms of finances. Some background on me, I’m in college full-time, trying to save up to purchase my first vehicle. I have a very strained relationship with my family, so I try not to ask for money often. Although I have a job, I cannot work as much as I would like because I need to focus on my schoolwork. As a result, I am looking for an allowanced based arrangement. I know that SBs can make anywhere between $1k and $6k a month and I am looking for an allowance on the higher end of that range. I’m wondering if maybe I am missing out on a great SD because I am focusing too much on his annual income. I know that as a SB, you are not supposed to settle, but POTs that I am attracted to and seems nice will message me, but their annual income will be less than the number I feel will give me the allowance that I need, so I won’t respond. Also, I have high standards in terms of wanting a connection and building a relationship, not just based on physical. I know that intimacy is a part of a standard SD/SB arrangement and I am very comfortable with my body and exploring my sexuality, I just never want to feel like a prostitute, if that makes sense. Am I being too picky? Any advice would be great. Thank you. Also, my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to talk or mentor me. I go to school in Alachua county if any sisters are in that area. Happy sugaring!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by QueenZ8279 QueenZ8279.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Almost all SD do not put down their real annual income or net worth. Focusing on that element alone is flawed thinking. You need to broaden your thinking on income and wealth.

QueenZ8279
    QueenZ8279
    Participant

Thank you for this insight. I’ve begun to message SD who I am attracted to and believe can have a good arrangement, regardless of their annual income.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Sounds like you are already taking Southern’s sound advice. For any others, I’d only add once again that seeking’s setup questions are deeply flawed as well. Nothing about my finances is accurate in my profile.

Also, “income” is a poor word choice to begin with. Income is irrelevant to those with real wealth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.