Home Sugar Support™ Forum Ethnic Any Brown Sugar Babies in LA?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by bonnieraella bonnieraella 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Lexxbabygirl
    Participant

I’m new to sugaring. I’ve also only been in LA for about a year and it’s super hard to find black friends in general, black girlfriends specifically and DEFINITELY Brown sugar babies lol. Anyone out there that could give me tips. At the moment I have no one I can tell this part of my life to so I’d love a community here.

ccocobunny
    Participant

I’m not in LA but I’m within 40 mins of there give or take with traffic. I’m an older SB but he let’s get our sugar together!

Brie
    Brie
    Participant

@Lexxbabygirl try looking for more threads on here for users in the area. Even girls in LA to start. Also keep an eye out for any events that may be happening in your area. A lot more pop-ups are happening this time around.

FieryCurls
    Participant

Hey guys I’m in LA county :)
    Let me know if you wanted to meet up.

hippydiphoney
    hippydiphoney
    Participant

Hi all, I’m in LA county (southbay) and Have made like 1 friend since moving here this summer lol. Love to see other brown sugars out there!

CaramelBelle
    CaramelBelle
    Participant

Hey! I’m kind of late to the party but new to sugaring! I’m in Camarillo and an hour from LA.

Virtuously
    Virtuously
    Participant

I just moved to California near the LA area and having a good time. Would love to chat or meet up.

indyagotsoul
    indyagotsoul
    Participant

Getting back into the sugar world and would love to have some sugar sisters to speak with this time around! I’m in Los Angeles county.

babe3000
    babe3000
    Participant

Hey people email me would be great to connect, im in the LA area, my email is : [email protected]

ElA2theBay
    ElA2theBay
    Participant

Hey ladies!

New to the community and would love to connect and talk tips. I’m based in LA proper. Here’s my email if anyone wants to chat

[email protected]

Krazybeautiful
    Krazybeautiful
    Participant

That sucks i live in L.A. too and it is hard to find brown sugar babies but i am interested in making a sugar bestie. You can email me [email protected]

Krazybeautiful
    Krazybeautiful
    Participant

Hi… If your still looking for a sugar sister let contact me id love to get acquainted [email protected]

Krazybeautiful
    Krazybeautiful
    Participant

Hi… Im new to sugaring and would love a friend to experience this with contact me [email protected]

bonnieraella
    bonnieraella
    Participant

im in LA email me at [email protected] im new to this and I haven’t told anyone and I would def like to meet other SB

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.