Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT Any T girls around ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by N_kari N_kari 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BabyBT
    BabyBT
    Participant

Hi everyone.

Any T girls around here?
    I would love to know how it is workimg for you girls on SA, and chat a bit maybe?

I’ve been on SA since April and I am post op 🙂 (definitely a disadvantage lol)

B xx

Jezzebelle01
    Participant

Hi B,

Present and accounted for. 🙂

I’ve had two SDs here but they have both been extended weekend / one-off encounters. It truly is a #s game on a site like this … especially for women like ourselves.

Hang in there!

HG

lilymiau95
    lilymiau95
    Participant

haii im a sugar baby whos also a t girl you can feel free to contact me via email [email protected]

Jenn Bardot
    Jenn Bardot
    Participant

Yes I have been exploring this avenue, I’ve got several inquiries which I am discussing an arrangement with.

luvvbunn
    luvvbunn
    Participant

Yes! Would be nice if there was a gender option but I just set it as female since that’s my presenting gender. It doesn’t seem like it’s easy for uh… “our kind” [?] on this site since there’s a lot of misconceptions about what being transgender is. Im hoping I can find someone that understands and likes this part of me though.

N_kari
    N_kari
    Participant

Pre op and new to seeking. looking for advice and counsel on how to proceed. Can be contacted on [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.