Home Sugar Support™ Forum Ethnic Are Ethnic Babies Welcome At The Sugar Bowl?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 49 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Alexis90 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Schelyxo_
    Schelyxo_
    Participant

@AlexisG , referring back to the first post you made here – I feel like it is a lot harder for us brown babies. Mainly because the “ideal” baby for a lot of men is the blonde haired, blue eyed beauty. That just means that you have prove yourself a little bit more and a little bit harder. Not so much be a “pick me” but be a “this is why you should and why you want to pick me”. Like our fellow sister wrote in another forum, you will come across profiles that say “no black women/white women only”. I’ve come across some myself.
    Now that i think about it, there was actually a point in time when this gentleman messaged me on SA. My profile picture at the time (my account is currently down nomentarily) was a picture of me in my work scrubs with a snap filter that made me look a little lighter and I had just straightened my hair that weekend. We continued talking and he asked for another picture. I sent it and it was a picture of me in my “natural” state. My hair was kinky curly in its Afro State and you can see that I’m a bit darker and he said “sorry. Not my type”. It hurt, yes. But now I make it a point to add “in case you get the impression from my profile picture that I’m white. My profile clearly states I’m Latina. And yes, I am a darker skinned, kinky/curly-haired Latina. If that’s ‘not your type’, let’s not continue” lol. They seem to all say “I don’t have a type” or something along those lines after that 😂
    It does suck, though, especially if he’s a hunk who has a well-written profile. its a bitter pill to swallow, but there are MANY SDs that either don’t have a preference or like @royaldiva2315 , he’s never been in an arrangement with a brown sugar and now will probably never go back 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Schelyxo_ Schelyxo_.
    ebonyyteaub
    ebonyyteaub
    Participant

Can someone please check out my profile, i receive many “profile looks” and a lot of favorites but no one seems to message me or reply back, i don’t know what I’m doing wrong lol. Please help!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

I have been a silent reader and late to this thread as I just created an account. Yes, brown babies are definitely welcome and I think the location is important also. I am in one of the wealthiest state in America. Hint: One of the towns in the state has 90% of hedge fund CEOs residing there.

I am new to sugaring and have been with my SD for 7 months. It has been life changing honestly. I met him on SA and he reached out to me based on my profile without a pic. All my pics where in private. Prior to that, I was chatting with another CEO but after my current one pitched well, I went with him and it has been the best decision of my life. He is white, filthy rich and I can verify this because I know his name, company and can verify through SEC filings. I knew he was the real deal because, when we started talking, he kept bringing allowance which I never answered. Even with minor meet and greets to get to know each other, he was giving me $1000..

NOTE: Both of them didn’t have pictures and and refused to send me pics when I asked. Only agreed to meet and greet to show face and if I didn’t like what I saw, I was welcome to leave. Both were extremely good looking but my gut went with the second one. Every time he sees me, he gives me a $1,000 to help me out on whatever I needed. For christmas, I just asked for a Canada goose jacket and I thought that was it in terms of allowance. But in addition to the jacket, I also got $5,000 cash because of how happy I have made him and he wanted to make sure “his princess” was happy. Mmmm.. Yes, Daddy!! I am.:)

My SD confessed he had never been with a brown baby and never really considered it until his friend tried and is very happy so he took the chance. I am glad he did because he is the kindest and most genuine person I ever met. When I see him, those baby blue eyes and smile just……

Remember, these men want women who can carry intelligent conversations. And with the right attitude, they are willing to go above and beyond when the right baby comes along. For my profile, I did the opposite of what SA said to do when creating a profile. I made sure I vetted who was viewing my pics and asked lots of questions to weed out salt daddies, pretenders etc.

The good guys are out there, you just have to be patient. Happy New year everyone.

Milena06
    Participant

Hi,
    Can someone look at my profile, please and tell me what you think? @ambrose
    I have been here for a month and many men of different ethnicities, countries, tastes and social conditions visit my profile daily, some put me in their favorites and others send me messages. So it is very difficult to create a profile that matches most of the SD profiles that I have visited at the same time that describing the truth about me.
    It is also true that most of the SDs I contact do not return the visit or do not answer the messages and when they do they leave the conversation without apparent cause.
    What is I doing wrong? And what elements of my profile are attractive for the SD in general and which aspects are being negative?
    On the other hand, many SDs that have never seen their profiles come in contact with me, they favorite me and then they do not answer the messages or leave the conversation just ask me how are you?
    First, where do you find my profile?
    Second, how wrong do you think a SB answers that it is okay when they ask us or what they want us to answer? Is it possible that the SD will only be playing with us?
    There were few conversations that I kept until the end and none resulted in a personal appointment.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Avatar Milena06.
    Alexis90
    Participant

@seattleslew.. Sounds great can you give me some
    tips would like for you to be my mentor been on the site for a bit and only received flakes. You can reach me here [email protected]

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar Alexis90.
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.