Home Sugar Support™ Forum First Meetings Are there any older SBs on here

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PLATO4
    PLATO4
    Participant

I just turned 55. Anybody with advice?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

There are succesful SB your age. In fact one the most succesful SB I know is around your age. She leaves the young girls in the dust.
    Its a different market and you have to have a top notch profile and pictures. You will atract the old SD 60-80, just be prepared for that segement of tye SD population messaging you.

sometimeflorencia
    sometimeflorencia
    Participant

Hi Plato4, I would like to hear your experience so far being a SB. I am 47 and very new to the lifestyle

Thanks!

22Pisces
    22Pisces
    Participant

Hi I’m 54 and new on here too. Have had several SD’s ranging from 34-58 message me this week and one wants to set up a M&G. One asked me what type of Arrangement I was looking for. I’m in Southern Orange County. Anyone else out there who wants someone to chat with or hangout to figure all of this stuff up??

Harper-Berlin
    Harper-Berlin
    Participant

Hi!
    I also just stumbled across your post: I´m older too (46) and in the SA-Bowl since 2 weeks.
    Really curious about it and looking forward for real meetings 😉
    @southernsd: what is a top-notch-profile exactly? How does it have to look like?

And would be just lovely to connect to other older SBs here:-)

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@harper-berlin. Older SB have a harder sell, one cannot just slap up a profile that would be found on match or Tinder. You have to have excellent pictures and a narrative that shows you have learned some life lessons and will be a welcomed assest to the SD life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.