Home Sugar Support Forum™ First Meetings are thy any black sugar babies?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 60 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by Mahgonany91 Mahgonany91 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

luckydude
    Participant

As far as Hispanic or Asian SBs go, it’s not something I’ve ever dealt with. I’m not sure that I’ve ever been approached by an Asian SB, except for the overseas areas that I ignore. Certainly I have rcvd emails from Hispanic SBs, but none have “done it” for me for one reason or another. I do see your point though. I suppose dating within my own race is the most discreet.

A word on income. As far as REAL money in this world, I see 2 sources. One is the new money.. think CEOs of FB, and Google. They are the ultimate in PC and far from looking down on certain things, they’d probably encourage/reward it. Unfortunately they are not a major income source for me. The 2nd source is old money. Think of the folks who actually sport a chauffer driven Rolls Royce, watch polo, and frequent stodgy country clubs. These are the folks responsible for my income. When you see these gents with a SB, she will be over 35 and white. Of course they probably indulge more diversified tastes, but you will NOT see them. When sugaring in such circles, there is a fine line between being respected for discreet relationships, and being considered a buffoon for being too obvious. If I were to chance the buffoon equation, most of them wouldn’t do business with me. If they overtly indulged diversified sugar, then I’d happily do the same.

I clearly misspoke on the violence issue, I apologize. At risk of offending more folks: Surely in poverty stricken, uneducated White areas of the deep South, A black gentleman dating a White woman, would have reason to fear for his safety. In certain poverty stricken, uneducated, high crime inner city Black areas, A white Gentleman dating a Black woman, would have reason to fear for his safety. This I have seen with my own eyes. In the old money circles that I travel, violence isn’t a problem, but their disapproval would destroy my income. OK, I guess I offended Southerners, Whites, Blacks, and uneducated folks.

I was too brief in outlining the physical issues. By all means there are Black women who perfectly match what I find attractive. It’s been my experience that most of the emails I get from Black SBs, is from thicker women who ignored my “slender” criteria. It should be said that I also get emails from White women who are too heavy for me.

Bottom line is discretion limits my options. (Perhaps not to my degree) everyone has a level of desired discretion. I’m sure this is a factor that has effected many BSB.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I still cant imagine a world where being with a black SB could impact your livelihood. You sound like a character out of poorly written jane austen novel.

Are you a monocle salesman? Are you a fabric merchant that deals exclusively in tweed? Does your job involve wearing white gloves and pretending to have a British accent?

I’m all for discretion. And as I said, a different race baby is a little harder to explain (even harder when it applies to a real baby). But I am having trouble imaging a world where people are scandalized because a white guy is with a black woman. I’m picturing a whispered revelation, old ladies being overcome with the vapors, and crusty men wondering what side of the restaurant a mixed couple sits on. It all seems so foreign to me.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by DavidSD DavidSD.

Expired
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Expired.

Between @DavidSD & @CC I can’t stop laughing. 😂

I get what @luckydude is saying. You are either going to sacrifice yourself to fight the upward stream of bigotry or assimilate & keep your check. These circles he speaks of do exist- as I frequent them often. I’m a member of 2 elite country club networks, I played tennis competitively for over half my life, attend many of the “upper crust(y)” events amongst other things.

(When I first visited Atlanta I was confused as to where all of the white people were hiding. I’d never seen so many black people in life!)

Sure ignorance is obvious in little podunk towns. But I also speak as the young lady who was denied a spot on my lovely ocean view high school’s tennis team in sunny San Diego, CA after I had played in the required tryout tournament and beat every player on the team. Why you ask? I was pulled to the side & told that the parents decided they didn’t want ” a girl like me” taking one of “their” girls spots on the team. Oh… but that she’d heard the basketball coach was interested in me. 😑

That said I’m more than used to the “how’d she get in here?” looks. But frankly My dear, I don’t give a damn.

It’s my experience that you are an outsider in these circles as a POC until A) You can bring some value/$$$ to someone’s pockets. B) you are famous or related to someone famous. and/or C) You are cultured, good looking & “not like the others”(yes, i know 🙄). Even still there will be gossip abound.

So I get it. I do.
    But it’s still racism in an impeccably tailored suit.

Oliviaaa
    Participant

Yes we are here and we do PROSPER!! BE ACTIVE is the biggest advice I can say. It does take a lot of searching and dedication, just like finding a real relationship, so don’t give up. Don’t forget to look out of your area as there are guys who will come see you or have you go see them. And don’t be afraid to reach out and send the first message, confidence is sexy. And have detailed profiles that are more about the relationship and yourself more than money. And please remember ladies, OUR BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

luckydude
    Participant

I hire investment professionals, lawyers, contractors, drivers, etc….without regards to race. I am as happy to see a Black Doctor as I am a White one. In fact a Black Doctor probably saved my life. I choose to date within my race, I am not a racist.

I wish there was match for every SB out there.
    I do not think that desiring a brunette is bigotry against Blondes. Some White guys have a strong preference for Black women, this does not make the racists against white women. Having a dating preference for white women does not make me a racist.

Political correctness has gone mad when someone is scorned for having a sexual preference.

For the unworldly: My work is brokering huge deals between the ultra wealthy. Old money is alive and well. They tend to have a certain code of decorum. If you don’t match this decorum….you’re out. “Caddy shack” was an exaggerated stereotype of these people, they really exist. Not in their league, but I am wealthy because I read them well.

I’m done with this thread. A Black SB asked why it’s harder to find a SD. I defied political correctness to speak the truth. Rigid Political correctness combined with the mob mentality of social media, is the greatest of threats to everyone’s freedom.

1) Discretion, most folks have a level of discretion. Some more, some less, but some level.
    2) People can’t help what they do and don’t find attractive. You are not a bigot if you like Blue eyed blondes better than Brown eyed redheads. You are not a racist if you desire to date within your own race.

You can bark your PC “thoughts” all you want, but please enlighten us with your PC reasons why Black SBs are finding it more difficult to land a SD.

Expired
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Expired.

@luckydude
    You’ve already said you ARE in fact attracted to black women and then went on to unload reasons why you feel a SR with them is not possible in your world. With your #2 statement You contradict yourself by now saying your physical “preference” isn’t one rooted in racism but merely attraction. That makes zero sense.
    Oh and while we are at it…
    Bigot
    Noun
    Someone who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

So yes you are correct, someone who simply likes blondes over brunettes wouldn’t be one. Point?

You say you read the wealthy well, yet have obviously failed to read my responses with any comprehension. Where did I (or anyone else) call YOU racist?

It is not being overly “PC”, but utter unchecked morality in a largely jaded society that begs to be questioned. Enough with the victimization speeches when everyone dare not agree with you. I could touch on your “mob mentality” or “biggest threats to our freedom” points but…. it’s just too obvious.

I’ll just say this…while your opinion and direct perspective may be why some Brown Sugar Babies may be slighted in a majority centered society… you’ve also showcased other reasons which I’m not sure you are yet aware of.

Thanks for sharing. Live long & prosper.

@C&C
    I’ll check it out girl. Sounds beautiful.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

@PPFB I have a feeling if we dated i would pick fights with you just to see you get worked up.

@DavidSD

😂 I’ve heard I’m pretty cute when I’m worked up. You might enjoy it!

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I have no doubt. 😉

luckydude
    Participant

PFFB, In the time it took me to write this post, my net worth increased by thousands. I didn’t achieve this level by wasting my time reading those who bring nothing to the table. Distracting me for a few moments is likely to be the most important thing you’ve ever achieved, congrats. Rebuke over. Lighten up and enjoy life. I wish you well.

Now you can reply again. I wont read it because I already know what you’ll say.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I used to think that you were missing out by not dating black SB’s. Now I realize you were doing them a favor.

@DavidSD

Was this guy @luckydude serious?
    Distracting him is likely to be the most important thing I’ve ever achieved? 😂 Nice try.
    That single line told me the most about what type of “SD” and man he is.

You can always tell when you’ve struck a nerve with a guy thats resting on “well off” when he responds with how much money he’s made/has. Congratulations sir. It’s obvious If you stood on your wallet you’d still couldn’t gain any perspective worth mentioning.

I’ll simply tuck this thread in by quoting one of my favorite actresses’ classic lines. “Let me tell you something Mister. If I had [his] money, I’d be richer than [he] is.”

mistresstaylor
    mistresstaylor
    Participant

I feel like that I get so discouraged looking for a SD in my area a lot of the profiles specifically say no Brown SB’s and i have it double Whammy I’m a BBW as well. I get views but out of the 200 messages I have sent I have had only 3 replies all scammers. I wont be discouraged my Sugar Daddy is out there waiting for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.