Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Are women from USA as crazy as the media shows us?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by DogDaddy DogDaddy 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ineedanswer30
    Participant

I don’t want to sound racist or anything but are women from USA as crazy as we see in music videos, movies, TV, etc.? I’ll be visiting California in a few months for my brother’s wedding and I’m quite introverted to participate in wild parties. I know weddings in the States can get a little crazy where guests often hook up from one another but are these claims even true?

I’d like to give examples like Katy Perry’s song “California Girls” or Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA” to paint a picture to you guys. In their music videos and lyrics, it sounds to me that people in the States love to party or are liberated af. I’m just not into parties like that, you know? I’d rather avoid stuff like that. Can anyone (ideally from USA) tell me if these claims are true? I can’t say no to my brother and his fiancee so I’m mentally preparing myself of what’s to come. Thanks so much.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

We are crazy as hell. Stay away from us. You cannot prepare yourself for what is to come.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus are well known and respected documentarians.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

😂😂😂😂. This is awesome.

DogDaddy
    DogDaddy
    Participant

Where are you from? Please follow up with what you actually think when you get here.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

@DogDaddy It is a spam post.

ineedanswer30
    Participant

I’m from mainland China.

And sorry, didn’t know I was spamming (???)

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

Why post this on a forum for sugar daddies and sugar babies?

DogDaddy
    DogDaddy
    Participant

Well, evidently it wasn’t meant to be spam. I’m very curious how she got here too.

I’m Taiwanese. All I can say is, when my relatives visit, they are awfully disappointed the women here aren’t as crazy as TV has them think.

And when I go to Asia, I’m always pleasantly surprised by how much crazier the girls are there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.