Home Sugar Support Forum™ Ethnic Asian Sugar Babies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Kwippy18 Kwippy18 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Are there any Asian Sugar Babies in the forums? If so please share your experiences in the Sugar Bowl!

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

Raising my hand! I am not sure if it is any different from any other minority ethnicity. Some see as fetish, others like any other ethnic group…

src3025
    Participant

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  src3025.
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Hi Ladies! Thank you both for chiming in. I was trying to a get a forum started for Asian Sugar Babies to see if there was anything specific that needed to be addressed in this portion of the community. Are you both having success in the Sugar Bowl?

NFuji
    NFuji
    Participant

I’m and Asian sugar babe and my experience so far has been pretty good. I’m just starting out but I find I attract mostly asian(Korean and Japanese) and Caucasian men in their mid 30’s to last 40’s. They all comment on my profile and pictures saying I give off the vibe of “the girl next door” so I think that helps. I think also being from the area I live in helps because my area is a “rich” area with many affluent men so they say it’s nice to know I’m not only after their money. I’ll leave my email so you guys can email me!
    [email protected]

Tahra
    Tahra
    Participant

I’m an asian sugar baby as well; although I feel as if most people don’t consider south asian sugar babies “asian enough”

Regardless, I experience a lot of caucasian men and indian men messaging me, they say I have an exotic appearance.

BBMUA13
    BBMUA13
    Participant

Im Korean and American!

Newbie33
    Participant

Hi…I’m Asian too

aana.ellee
    Participant

South East Asian sugar baby right here, have been sugaring in Australia for about two years now.

add me up on kik you girls would like to connect and chat x

ID: aana.ellee

LillyLLmm
    Participant

Hi! I’m an asian sugar baby with an asian SD

Rosemarylove96
    Participant

Hey im sugarbaby in asia too. Anyone wanna chat? I have whatsapp and skype

asian_americangal28
    Participant

Asian sb here as well. Not really sure what to type here since my username is searchable and would prefer that SD know as little of me (from the internet) as possible. But you’re all free to kik me at asian_americangal28.

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

Are you Russian? Middle eastern? Or mixed Asian? I’m sorry you just don’t look Asian 😮😂😅

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

I’m curious to know what’s it like to have a Asian sd

SFSugaring
    Participant

Why don’t you give it a try Kwippy :) We’re not too far away from each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.