Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Asking for Money

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TeslaBaby 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Olivea
    Olivea
    Participant

I have recently met an SD who lives three states away from me. He has made it very clear to me that money is no issue and is very successful. I flew there recently and he bought my ticket round trip. I had to leave earlier than expected from his place due to a personal emergency. He said he was ok with me leaving and said he understood but when I asked if he would buy my ticket to go home he told me he didn’t have his credit card with him and only had cash. The ticket was a lot of money, much more than I could really afford at that time but he told me to buy it and would give me the cash for it before I left. I left and he never ended up giving me the cash for it. Should I ask him to send me the money for the plane ticket or should I just leave it be?

josieforyou
    Participant

Was the original ticket he bought you not transferrable to the new flight?

Olivea
    Olivea
    Participant

No the airlines wouldn’t let me transfer it since it was a round trip flight, so a whole new ticket had to be bought

ferngully_girl
    Participant

With that big of an expense, I would ask for the money. If he’s a good guy, he will realize what a cost that was for you and keep his promise.

TeslaBaby
    Participant

You’re not getting that money back. He was lying about not having his cards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.