Home Sugar Support Forum™ First Meetings Awful first meet

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  babychai 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

UniqueAquarian
    Participant

Hey babies, I’ve been getting advice from you lovely ladies leading up to this meeting that I thought was a legit sugar daddy who turned out to be a SALT DADDY! I took all of your advice and I’m glad I did. He had me take a bus to his city,a metro train to my hotel area and I had to WALK from the metro to my hotel room. Then when he gets here,smelling like a factory,he wanted a kiss and sex which I politely declined. Of course he got an attitude about that. It was just awful but I’m going to be nice to him today so that I for sure have transportation back home. Thanks for all of your advice ladies!

dagnytaggart
    dagnytaggart
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. Patience is key in this and at least you held your ground on sex even if he was put off by it. Do I dare ask what type of factory he smelled like? lol. My only other advice to you is in the future make sure you have the funds for your own transportation just in case you do NEED to get out of the situation. Safety first love!

Good luck in your search for a SUGAR not salt daddy!

UniqueAquarian
    Participant

Thanks babe! It was the worst! I gave him my idea of the perfect date and he was just sticking to be wasnt going to do anything because it would seem transactional. I will take this loss and I let him know that it’s best that we don’t move forward. Most awkward time ever!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

UniqueAquarian,

You just pissed off a bunch of Seasoned SB, never go into any first meet without “gotta get outta her now” plan.
    Ms Dagney was nice about it, I hate to be harsh, but my real Dad side comes out when I read this.
    Situations like this are already on this forum with good advice, you are not reinventing the wheel here.
    Never go into a situation where you have to rely on that person to get you home…never!
    Use google maps for a plan of action and know the area.
    Also, never have the first meet in hotel room. Meet him in a Starbucks down the road.

You cannot come into this game broke and desparate, you will be hurt and taken advantage of.
    I want nothing but success for you and the other SB but real success takes time.

UniqueAquarian
    Participant

I appreciate your advice SouthernSD! I’m still learning a lot of things and I’m thankful for this forum to continue to give me advice. I have my own money,but I just really wasn’t thinking and I pretty much froze. I’m thankful that you have stepped in as an experienced SD to give me advice from expert’s point of view because you are viewing the whole picture and not just one side. Thanks so much!

KelseyAmore
    KelseyAmore
    Participant

Wow such a horrible experience. Glad you are safe now though. We all have to learn somewhere right? Good luck on your next meeting with a hopefully SUGAR and not salt :)

UniqueAquarian
    Participant

Thank you @KelseyAmore! I have 3 more POTs and with the advice I’ve been getting, I’m learning to spot the salt daddies.

Kaye
    Kaye
    Keymaster

Solid advice from SouthernSD. I’ve heard of many SBs showing up on dates – even traveling out of state – with zero funds of their own. It’s quite frankly dangerous and irresponsible. If you can’t afford the uber or taxi home, don’t go.

UniqueAquarian
    Participant

So now let me ask this question, I have another POT that wants to meet sometime next week. He lives about 2 hours away and I love the scenery where he is located, would it be alright if I were to drive my own car up there for our first meet and greet or shall I tell him to come to me?

mentebella
    mentebella
    Participant

NO.

Oh my.

Honey, MEN COME TO YOU. Period.

You are valuable, keep this in mind. DO NOT sell yourself short. DO NOT travel to anyone unless it is in a car or Uber, across town to meet for coffee. At the end of the day, you don’t really know this person. For all you know he is a serial killer collecting beautiful trophies.

Please be smart about this. Men reach out to you. Men come and meet you. If they aren’t willing to do that, they aren’t real. This is a FACT.

xo

fatbstardsa
    Participant

Mentebella should be called mentalbella instead…

“So now let me ask this question, I have another POT that wants to meet sometime next week. He lives about 2 hours away and I love the scenery where he is located, would it be alright if I were to drive my own car up there for our first meet and greet or shall I tell him to come to me?”

If you would enjoy taking the trip then why not? Have a plan to sight see if he does not show up or the meeting with your POT is cut short. You could ask him for gas money if it would be a hardship for you.

babychai
    Participant

Ladies I feel like such an idiot.
    A POT wanted to meet, the other night, I was hesitant because it was super late and he wanted me to go to his home to meet, I said no and that I wanted to meet to meet on neutral ground. We did, but we barely talked, he just wanted me to follow him to his place. I did. We spoke about the arrangement there a bit and he immediately wanted to have sex, I said no, and we talked a little longer. And then things started to get intimate and I said no again and he told me to leave. So I did, and then he kept texting me to come back, I told him we were both looking for different things and that I should have made my expectations more clear and should have never agreed to go to his home I feel so dumb. He keeps telling me to get off the sight because I should have expected to have sex that night. I’m so disappointed with myself for ignoring all the signs and ignoring the advice from here. Such a hard lesson learned.

sf_flowerchild
    sf_flowerchild
    Participant

@babychai Never let men bring you down. Mostly scummy salt like him. He is worthless in comparison to you. You are a sugar baby because you are wanted and desired. You are a sugar baby because men dream of being able to spend time with you. You are a sugar baby because you are beautiful inside and out. You are a sugar baby because you are generous and know that you can build up a man. He is ungrateful of your kindness and your time. He should have been happy that you even allowed him to take you to his home rather than calling him out on the spot. He is blessed that you acted politely. Why does he continue to harass, you may ask? It is because he is insecure and embarrassed. It is because he knows that he is wrong but is to weak to accept it. Do not feel bad because a terrible person took advantage of your kindness and politeness (which are very good qualities). He is the only one that should feel shame. However, now you know that there are snakes out there who just want to hurt you. Always listen to your gut and give power to your voice. And above all, never let them bring you down. If you encounter salt again just brush it off as it brings you one step closer to sugar.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

@sf_flowerchild that is all so sweet, and so true.

@babychai Yes you made some mistakes, but you have learned. And more importantly you maintained your boundaries and didn’t do anything you weren’t comfortable with. You were strong. You may be disappointed with yourself, but I’m impressed.

babychai
    Participant

@sf_flowerchild and @davidsd thank you for the support. its really hard when you can’t vent to the people in your life about this because they judge or don’t agree with it. this forum is such a release.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.