Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Babies in Nashville, Tennessee?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by sweetbaby4u88 sweetbaby4u88 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

NvilleSB18
    Participant

Brand new to this lifestyle, but have done a ton of reading mostly here about how to proceed and how to do it and am ready to take the plunge.

I see there is a kik group for basically SB’s around the world, are there local or regional kik or email groups as well? Because sharing general advice/experiences is great, but my biggest concern is safety and so was thinking some way to share info on the SDs (especially the creeps or scammers) would be the most valuable part of that. And since I’m not traveling to see a stranger, hearing about some guy in NYC or Europe won’t do me much good!

I did a search and see there was a thread about Nashville but it’s really old. If there’s something like that ongoing I’d love to be added, and if not I’d love to start one!

ME!!! Oh my goodness, I have been here for so long without finding anyone else from Nashville. My email is [email protected]

NvilleSB18
    Participant

Do you want to email or maybe set up a kik group in case we have other sisters? Either works for me!

lovejoy20
    lovejoy20
    Participant

Hi, my name is joy and I’m in Nashville. I’d love to connect

NvilleSB18
    Participant

Hey Joy! Do you want to provide an email and I can set up a group email with you and strawberry breanna, and hopefully anyone else we hear from?

NshSB12
    Participant

Hi there! My name is Lily also in Nashville and new to this would love to connect with babies near me to talk with.

d38just4u
    d38just4u
    Participant

Hey I’m Robin and I’m outside of Nashville and would love to connect [email protected]

KuteKimmii
    Participant

Ebony sugar baby in Tennessee kik @ shanelssugah

BabydollTy
    BabydollTy
    Participant

I’m in Kentucky and would love to connect. My email is [email protected]

KuteKimmii
    Participant

I’ve updated my contact method to my kik account .. So please feel free to add me at shanelssugah SUGARBABIES only please. I’ve noticed men posting in areas that shouldn’t be available for them to access. So if you have questions for me or want to chat I’m available more there. But I still come here and limit how much details I share.

Sophisticated Grace
    Sophisticated Grace
    Participant

Hi. I’m in Nashville. Would love some other gals to be able to just talk to.

JRsugarbaby
    JRsugarbaby
    Participant

Same here. I need some local Sugar Baby friends. Is there a kik group for Nashville? [email protected]

clara_grace_soprano
    clara_grace_soprano
    Participant

I just made my profile a few days ago and would love to make some Sugar Sisters! kik: [email protected]

HoneyAndGold
    HoneyAndGold
    Participant

Also in Nashville! Please add me to the kik group or feel free to chat with me separately. Kik @h0neyandg0ld

sweetbaby4u88
    sweetbaby4u88
    Participant

Also looking to connect in Nashville.

Email: [email protected]

Kik: sophiabby4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.