Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Baby Talk??

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gardenia022
    gardenia022
    Participant

I don’t know if this is normal but some of the SD’s I’m come across are very into name calling or baby talk.

Saying things like : princess, angel, wanna be my baby, sweetie or sweetheart.

One guy I was talking to and met up with as well, completely normal but then after he started calling me sweet stuffs :/

I find it kind of creepy and immature but I don’t know what’s normal anymore.

Anyone experiencing this at all?

DavidSD
    Participant

I’ve never even considered calling a woman sweetheart to be odd.

I did call a girl princess, but that’s what she has on her cell phone cover and shes told me she likes that I call her that (and the title is definitely deserved).

I can get that calling each other baby or daddy can be a bit weird, but I was surprised to see you list the rest.

Calababy
    Participant

I’ve received many emails from guys calling me “hun, sweetheart, cutie, princess, love” …I don’t like it at all. Not sure why a guy thinks that’s something a girl might like without having an established relationship with that person. It’s different once you know one another.

DavidSD
    Participant

Ahh, I understand better now. Yeah that does seem a little strange with no context or relationship.

Still I suspect they are just trying to be informal with you. Is it better if they call you Calababy?

Seems super minor to me, but I’d be curious to see the opinions of other SB’s.

LadyIpanema21
    Participant

Hmmm… I get how that may come off a bit creepy.
    Maybe when exchanging messages sign off w something cute like… “call me (a cute name you are ok w) ‭”.

Unless they have some sort of fetish Men don’t know what you like & are usually just trying to flirt. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I’m tall… do you know how many horrible puns, coffee & water references..& other creepy names I get? Sure it’s odd, familiar & unoriginal but Let them live….Personally if it means I have a great connection, good times & a steady allowance idc if a gent calls me “Princess pretty frilly bottoms”.

I’ve got Bigger fish to fry!

DavidSD
    Participant

From now on I’m calling you Princess pretty frilly bottoms.

LadyIpanema21
    Participant

@DavidSD

And I’m going to hold you to that!

❤️ Princess Pretty Frilly Bottoms

Calababy
    Participant

For me, I appreciate when someone just says “what’s your name” or “what shall I call you” makes me feel like they actually want to get to know me. Most of them time they use princess because they are sending out numerous copy n paste emails. Which gets old fast….

sf_flowerchild
    Participant

I also think that messages with ‘hi baby/sweetheart/princess’ are from lazy copypasters so probably has nothing personal to do with your profile or messages.
    However, if they’re doing it in person it may be their fetish or derived from how you carry yourself. I’m a short girl and I usually act pretty cutesy so i’m used to people (even strangers) calling me sweetie, sweetheart, baby, cutie, missy, kitten. So if you’re small too that may be why. The SD may also be trying to be flirty and that’s the only way he knows how. Or maybe it’s a habit from an old arrangement. I’m into Dd/lg so I love being called cutesy names and I let SDs know that they may call me as such. Though if it something that you’re not comfortable with just let them know as soon as it starts and I doubt that they would mind refraining from that sort of language to make you comfortable.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

You might be over thinking it. I use pet names often. Not just with SBs.

Now @sf_flowerchild is spot on here. If they do not take the time to use your name it most likely is a shotgun method. Sending out mass amounts of copy/pasted messages to see if they get bites.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.