Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW BBW Check in?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  SassySweetM 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Are there any BBWs on the forums and if so what do you ladies want to talk about?

mistydreamz911
    Participant

How about what is the best way to present yourself if you’re a BBW?

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Sounds great. I will start a thread. Thanks @mistydreamz911

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Sounds great. I will start a thread. Thanks @mistydreamz911

bbwbabygal
    bbwbabygal
    Participant

Hello fellow BBW sugars! I am new to the sugar bowl but excited about it! Glad that there are opportunities for big & fabulous ladies like ourselves!

Melaninmami14
    Melaninmami14
    Participant

Hello my beautiful people! I’m new to the sugar bowl as well and would like to know what is the best way to meet SDs that are interested in BBWs.

VelaCurvyKitty
    VelaCurvyKitty
    Participant

BBW baby checking in from Melb, Aus!

Pretty brand new to all this!

Sara2408
    Participant

Hello,
    I am also new to this ill have to follow 🙂

NannyAllAlone
    Participant

I’m very new to this as well, and definitely feel like a a fish out of water trying to find her grounding. I’m going to continue looking through the forum, but wondered how to spot a real SD from a phony?

LadyM55
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m not new to the sugar bowl, however, I am new to this forum checking in.

PrimaDonna25
    PrimaDonna25
    Participant

Hello! I am also new to the Sugar Bowl!

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Sugar Bowl, all of you! Glad to see you all checking this out. Love that we have such a community here—in the immortal words of Meghan Trainor, “boys like a little more booty to hold at night.” 😉

Alyssa9090
    Alyssa9090
    Participant

Hi! I’m brand new and a little nervous about finding the right SD. Do a lot of SDs like BBW?

good-eye-sniper
    good-eye-sniper
    Participant

Hello! Brand new to the bowl myself, and a little anxious being a BBW given rejections etc. What is the best way to, how do I want to say this, “advertise” for SDs that are into or even prefer BBWs?

LittlePrincess
    Participant

I mean I just wrote clearly on my profile that I’m a BBW (because a lot of guys put that in search) and have photos – so it’s obvious.I’ve got enough messages from guys and from them I can clearly understand if they read my profile bio or not.Some guys really do not care – I can tell you that 🙂 They just want a soulmate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.