Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW BBW Check in?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  SassySweetM 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    areila21
    areila21
    Participant

Hi all, I wouldn’t consider myself BBW but I am curvy and I’m from Boston Ma. Do any of you guys waisttrain at all? And an additional question I have is would any of y’all ask an SD to pay for a plastic surgery procedure such as Cool Sculpting? I’ve read people talk about how they want an SD to pay for things such as Plastic Surgery and i wanted to know what everyone’s take is on it.

LittlePrincess
    Participant

I know one girl from SA who got a lot of plastic surgery done because of her SD,but I think it depends on SD,arrangments etc.

TnTrouble
    Participant

@areila21 What do you mean by Waist train? Great! Now time for homework!!!!

Cocaaaa
    Cocaaaa
    Participant

Hi a new BBW from Texas! Hii!!

Noire chocolat
    Participant

Am new to SA

Noire chocolat
    Participant

Hi am looking for tips am a new bbw sb

brownbeauty
    brownbeauty
    Participant

Hi I’m a new BBW SB from Cali I’m also looking for tips and pointer. Thanks a Bunch!

azaleav
    Participant

Hi! I’m a bbw new sb, looking for some advice in finding sugar daddy’s in Los Angeles! Any other advice in fashion, confidence and first hand experience will be great

Pinkplushie
    Pinkplushie
    Participant

BBW baby checking in from ATL! 😀

I’m new to the Sugar Bowl. About 5 days old!

A lot of the profiles I come across say “Slim” or “Sexy”… Does that discourage you guys ? Maybe I’m just not confident enough >_<

RedMeme
    RedMeme
    Participant

I am new to the sugar bowl and I am a BBW from Portland, Oregon and loving it! I met one SD but he wanted sex right away and then another that I spoke to for 3 days and never went anywhere… Then today, I met a SD who invited me over for wine! He is 48, smart, funny, tall and handsome. I made sure to put in my profile that I am a BBW, curvier than most and loving it. Being a bigger sugar baby, you have to radiate confidence, that is sexy to any man. Be sweet, sensual, feminine and have great conversation. Ask him about himself and be interested in him. 9 times out of 10, they are lonely married men, not getting what they need at home. Well, long story short, he gave me $500 today and says when he gets back from a business meeting in a week and the will hold his end of the arrangement and pay the rest (another $500) so, $1000 a week. Not bad eh?

RedMeme
    RedMeme
    Participant

I forgot to add, don’t forget to let someone know where you are on your first meetings. Always! I text my girlfriend the address, his name and sent a picture of him. Always be safe.

RedMeme
    RedMeme
    Participant

No, but there are men out there that do. I’m new as well and I’ve finally locked my first SD in today.

PersuasiveNik
    Participant

Hey girl, I’m in Portland as well seems like a lot of The guys I’ve come across pretty cheap. Where did you find your SD?

BellaBBW228
    BellaBBW228
    Participant

How do we weed thru all the fakes on this site? There are so many of them! Ive gotten almost every man ask me for my account information! I do not understand these people!

BlueEyeGemini
    BlueEyeGemini
    Participant

BBW in New Zealand – where everyone here is tanned, tall and beautiful. I feel like an outsider. I mean, I put BBW in my search parameters and only a handful of SDs showed up (wanting that)…
    I am new, my profile is still being “reviewed” but I have full body pictures and its in my bio, so its clear. I just don’t know how to bring it up that I’m BBW but I’m not UNHEALTHY! I hate that on a SD’s profile “looking for healthy girl…” like I eat well, and I can hike and run and go to the gym just like you…. I just don’t get the same results! But yeah. How do I put my own self-consciousness aside and make myself more attractive (digitally) and appealing to SDs?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.