Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW BBW help please!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AFuryforluxury 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LadyRav12
    LadyRav12
    Participant

Hey ladies!!! Im a BBW African American and am having the hardest time finding a SD. I’m 25 and I work for the airlines almost two years and love it! I travel for free and meet awesome people. I would love a sister or mentor to shop with and seek out new possible daddies. Open to advice from all,

DealNHeels
    DealNHeels
    Participant

Hello Lady Rav,
    How long have you been on this site? If that is your profile photo, this could be problem number one. Looks like you have the makings of an hour glass shape, I would suggest bringing that out. Finding a wrap dress for you might pop your breast and slenderize your waist. Girl and put some pics of your side and let that booty pop! I think your profile pic is nice for FB but here my SB Sister, your profile has to reach out and grab their eyeballs. The outfit you are wearing makes you look undefined. Another outfit that brings our your attributes would help. Define the boobs, cinch the waist and then another shot to show that booty off.
    I think you got this one Sis!

LadyRav12
    LadyRav12
    Participant

Hey Hun!! Thank you I just changed my profile pic, I been on here a yr on and off.

TheColorJade
    TheColorJade
    Participant

Unfortunately there are so many sugar babies out there that a photo has to show your best you. Find something that shows your curves yet also shows your personality as well. I’d suggest either a dress that shows your waist, skirt and a flattering top or pants that show your waist and a nice top. Light makeup as the natural look seems to get more attention. I wish you the best of luck

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

And get out of the bathroom/washroom if you want to take a good picture.

Put a mirror somewhere else, buy a selfie stick, ask your friends or neighbors to take a picture of you. Try to look sexy and classy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.