Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW BBW wanting to get fit! Help?!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by SourthenSweetheart SourthenSweetheart 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    All About Roxie
    All About Roxie
    Participant

I’m a fairly new BBW sugar baby but I’ve been wanting to get fit for some time. I’ve had a couple of POTs who don’t mind that I’m a BBW but I don’t have much confidence when it comes down to the meet. I’ve always wanted to get together with other SB friends who could help me but it’s pretty hard when you’re anti social in NYC. Anyone have tips or advice that can help me?! Please!

DollyDagger77
    DollyDagger77
    Participant

It’s all in the diet, you can not lift a weight and lose 5lbs just by eating right and portion . Control.
    If you can sweat for 1 hour a day, you will start seeing results within weeks. It’s good to eat at the same time everyday such as lunch or dinner , and eating nothing but homemade food, so you know what’s in it.

Consistency and small changes will start it off, no crazy diets or shakes , stay FAR AWAY from Herbalife,stick to an organic protein powder and smoothies. I’m anti social in LA and it’s full of super fit women and health nuts. I’m considered BBW on the site and here in LA so if you find a SD who loves your curves play that up! That is super rare to have that so be confident that you’re one and million!

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

I agree, working out isn’t even the half of it. It’s all about diet and nutrition.

I try and eat all 3 meals of the day, with healthy snacks in between. I tend to snack the most at work, so I keep healthier option at my desk. (nut’s, granola bars, fruit cups etc.)

I follow this by trying to hit the gym at least twice during the week and one weekend day. (Usually Saturday afternoon, JIC I have a semi crazy Friday night and need that extra time in the morning to sleep in. )

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@ all about roxie

I typically have trouble portioning, or I’m too lazy to make food and end up going out, both of which lead to weight gain. If you’re on a time crunch but you want tasty food, I’d recommend something like Blue Apron. Try jogging for 30 minutes at the start or end of your day, or if your joints aren’t so great, a nice 30-minute swim burns a lot of calories.

Either way, just make sure it’s a healthy, happy path and remember that you’re beautiful no matter what!

MestizaGal92
    MestizaGal92
    Participant

Dolly Dagger77 is correct I’m currently big but honey I’ve lost 80lbs now i have to lose more than that but its all in your mind you must be focused and determined, you will get there and like my dad always said you want to work up a sweat. If you have any questions feel free to email me [email protected]

DavidCat
    Participant

Some people, especially those running on busy daily schedules tend to use the pills to help maintain weight since they can not afford to follow all the diet programs. This is not advised. It is recommended that one seek advice from a professional in this field before using the pills. This can save one from many dangers associated with the misuse.

The diet pills should always be taken whole. Some people tend to divide the pills to serve a longer period of time. This is not advised and can lead to ineffectiveness. If it is required that one takes a complete tablet, it means that a certain amount of the ingredients are required to achieve the desired goal. It is also recommended that one does not crush the pill and dissolve it in beverages. Chemicals found in beverages have the potential of neutralizing the desired nutrients in the pill thereby leading to ineffectiveness. The best way to take the tablets is swallowing them whole with a glass of water.

The diet pills speed up the metabolic processes. This is the key factor that leads to the burning of all the fats in the body. This means that one passes out lots of urine, which subsequently leads to dehydration. It is imperative that the user take lots of water round the clock. This will help curb dehydration, which can lead to health problems. In addition to that, water offers the required medium for the function of the nutrients and elimination of the fats.

When buying the review of diet pills, it is imperative that one gets the most recommended dose. People tend to compromise the quality and effectiveness of the tablets due to the variation in cost. The low priced pills depict poor quality, which means their effectiveness is not reliable. Some have also been found to cause health problems. The dose should also be taken as recommended. Over dose will not speed up the process but rather lead to complication. This will increase risk of side effects. If the taking of the pill is forgotten, do not take more to compensate for the lost time.

The diet plan enclosed with the diet pills has also to be followed. According to the requirements, the termination of the diet must be done even with no results. This means your body is irresponsive.

Uksparkle
    Participant

I’m currently losing . I’ve lost 60lbs in 4 months. I don’t currently excersise. Other than some dancing. But I lose more rapidly if I don’t gym. Then I will gym to tone. I have a long way to go till normal weight.
    I eat as much protein as I want really. But my dish is protein and veggies or protein and salad. I’m allowed dressing. I don’t eat much potatoes bread. Pasta. Rice. I’m not advising anyone to do what I’m doing as carbs are important but I had alot to lose so it works for me. I’m trying to get to normal weight before I become a sugar baby. Though I get alot of attention when I’m out at this weight .I see all the women who are sugar babies and they are tiny … I don’t feel confident competing with that.

I’m not big enough to be liked by people into bbws as now I’m a 14. I’m not small enough for people who like slim people so who will like me lol no one.

Good luck 🙂

PaganoftheGoodTimes
    PaganoftheGoodTimes
    Participant

Hey ladies, I’m a new SB and I have so many questions as a bigger girl. So I’m somewhere between and size 10 and 12. In my big Italian world, that’s curvy, but I’m starting to get the sense that I’m bigger than what some men would call curvy. I’m trying to slim down, but I’ve had trouble with my weight since I hit puberty so it’s a bit of a train wreck. I’m a work in progress and I’m okay with that. But, I was wondering if being at this middle weight (somewhere between BBW and slim) turns some SDs off when they find out how much jiggle you really have.

Monsterartsy
    Monsterartsy
    Participant

I’m trying to slim down too! I feel I don’t have much to offer physically except a big top lol, I’ve always been skinny but gained a ton of weight about three years ago. Plus I’m older so I don’t even know if I’ve got a chance. Im going to the gym when I can but my gym buddy likes to sleep in a lot and it gets frustrating when I’m ready to workout at 4am and she’s hitting the snooze button. It really puts a damper on my fitness goals.

Finding a support system is soooo important. A buddy to keep you motivated and to work out with helps me a lot (if she ever woke up) because it’s hard to keep motivated on my own. I’m also switching to a vegetarian lifestyle. I used to be vegan and I became so healthy in that lifestyle.

MIS
    Participant

So I’m definitely BBW and returning to sugar after years of being away. So now I’m both BBW and aging. Anyway I’ve been large for a while now. I told my last Daddy I wanted to lose weight. I’m not sure if it was an insult or not but he stepped back looked me up and down and said ok. A week later he took me to the best natural weight loss health club in my area and paid for a year. I lost 45 pounds. Well we discontinued our arrangement and it was very costly not to mention my favorite trainer moved to NYC. To put it gently the weight came back and more. So I say all that to ask this… if I find another SD how do I tell them about the club I went to have him finance it for me. The last time I believe I was whining about having put on so much over the years. I don’t think that’s the best approach with someone new.

EarthyTechBaby
    Participant

See that’s what I’m looking for. A daddy who will help me reach my health and fitness goals. But I also really, really love wearing what he wants me to wear and being a whole doll. So for me, especially being tall and a woman who hasn’t always been fat or even chubby, it’s hard for me. The men who want me seem to want a big girl and I don’t want to stay this size. I’m 6ft tall and look amazing at size 12– no smaller than 10.

SourthenSweetheart
    SourthenSweetheart
    Participant

Any BBW SBs wanna get together and get a personal trainer?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.