Home Sugar Support Forum™ Sex Becoming a SB after breast reduction surgery?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jordana 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jordana
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m 22 years old, from Canada, and brand new to the sugar arena. I have yet to make my profile on SeekingArrangement because my physical appearance will be changing a lot in the next little while so I’d like to wait until then to put myself out there.

I have decided to get breast reduction surgery because of the severe back pain I’ve been experiencing. While I know that a good sugar baby is more than just sexy, I am worried that the post-op scars will lower my sex appeal (even though they tend to fade more quickly on younger patients such as myself). I would really appreciate any advice / opinions / insight on the matter from either side of the sugar bowl :)

Thanks!

(P.S. I put this in the Sex forum instead of the Advice one because the question is mostly pertaining to my sex appeal – please let me know if I should post this in the Advice forum instead!)

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  jordana.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  jordana. Reason: Adding some clarification!
    ReformedAxeMurderer
    ReformedAxeMurderer
    Participant

Personally I wouldn’t be too worried. I don’t think a man will look at your scars and decide to end everything. I think it’s mostly insecurity which you shouldn’t be, they will fade and you’ll hopefully be back pain free. At first when I started I was insecure about my stretch marks considering I thought Sugar Daddies would be grossed out by them but turns out they are regular men and it has never been an issue. Don’t sweat it my girl, at least from my opinion. (:

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

@jordana
    I echo @reformedaxemurderer here. SDs are men. Not college age boys. This isn’t a knock on the college crowd. But these are men who have raised kids. Dated women through all their ups and downs. Men who have seen it all. Small little things like scares or stretch marks are not going to affect them. As long as you look good at your current breast size (all subjective of course), are happy about it, and bring positive energy to a SR you will be fine. Don’t worry about the little things. Just be a great YOU and you’ll be fine.

jordana
    Participant

You’re totally right, @reformedaxemurderer and @Ambrose :) Thank you both for the reassurance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.