Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW Best clothing stores for curvy girls?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by MistyArctic MistyArctic 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SassySweetM
    Participant

Hey beauties!

I am looking to update my wardrobe a bit, so I was wondering where you all like to go for cute/sexy clothes? I’m a 14, DD boobs, a decently-sized booty… I typically like to stay with the plus-sized shops because the typical sizes tend to fit me weird (e.g. I’m either too busty, too thick in the butt, etc.). Any suggestions would be lovely!

Thanks ladies! 🙂

TheColorJade
    TheColorJade
    Participant

Torrid, Maurice, lane Bryant are just a few. For formal wear I usually have to go to a bridal shop and get sized in a gown. Many of them offer cocktail dresses. I’m a size 12 in pants but I have to wear 2xl tops because I’m a 48DD. It’s almost impossible to shop for clothes at traditional stores.

EarthyTechBaby
    Participant

After all these years, Torrid is still my favorite for clothing. They’ve even upped their bra game.

MistyArctic
    MistyArctic
    Participant

I second Torrid. But I can’t afford to get all my clothes there, so I also buy things from ThredUp. From what I understand a lot of curvy girls like Fashion Nova’s jeans. I get my bras from Torrid and Victoria Secret during their semiannual sale. (38-DD) I’ve also purchased things from Charlotte Russe’s plus size collection, things where measurements don’t necessarily matter (I.e., oversized cardigans)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ I also watch YouTube reviews/hauls from different stores before making decisions. I mostly buy clothes online and taking and using my measurements changed the game. I know this post is late, but I hope it helps anyone else who passes by.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.