Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Bitcoin sugar daddy problem, i really need your help… please…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hoosierdaddy 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

talkingstranger
    Participant

So I’m in college and I’m talking to a guy I met a couple days ago who is a sugar daddy. He sent me 2000$ but said that i only get to keep 500$, then i have to use 1500$ to deposit to the nearest bitcoin atm. Is there anything legally wrong in this? He’s already sent me money to prove he wants to help me but I’m just confused that this might be illegal. I don’t know what to do now and i still keep the money because i don’t want to do anything further if this is illegal. I need advice and I need it soon, please help me and tell me what to do…

Aldebaran
    Aldebaran
    Participant

Sounds exactly like the prepaid credit card scam, but with bitcoin… I’d bet you’ll never actually see any money from him !

talkingstranger
    Participant

Then what should i do? Please help me. I have his money here and i still haven’t did what he said. Should i go to the police? Can i go to the bank to reverse the cheque?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

As @alderban stated this is 100% a scam. Do not do anything with the Money. Stop all communication with this scammer.
    Report him and block him.

If the money is really there, then he/she is using you to launder money. If it was a transaction that will be cancelled by the scammer then it will not be in your account in a few days. You need to watch your account, possibly close it, you may want to talk to your bank tomorrow.

Keep in mind that no legit SD is going to send you any money before meeting. Also, anything to with bitcoin is 100000% a scam.

talkingstranger
    Participant

I already did what you said. And the money is already in my bank account… then what should i do with it then?
    Please help me with this because i’m freaking out already and i have no idea what to do with this situation.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Southern already answered your question. Don’t touch it, and talk to your bank. Either they will contact you to tell you the deposit is fraudulent, or you talk to them first. You’re always going to be better off contacting them first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.