Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Brand new & looking for any seasoned sugar babies to help guide me!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  confectionairysuga 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

confectionairysuga
    Participant

Hi girls,

I just joined this site and desperately need all your expertise! I am straight but a true girls’ girl- always have been. If you’re anywhere near LI, NYC, upstate NY or the Ottawa/Montreal/Quebec City areas, I could even meet you in person for a lunch date, coffee, dinner, or girls night out, on me of course. I’m used to long drives and always looking for an excuse to get out of town anyways. If not, I would really love to exchange emails or a phone number with any of you, if you are willing. I know this is a very vague post and I’m sorry to be annoying like this. It’s because I have a handful of questions and it would be a lot faster and sufficient to get it done with just one conversation, however I always love making new girlfriends. Never enough to go around.

Whenever any of you classy ladies have some spare time on your hands and are willing to reach out- please do!

Thanks and have a great weekend.

xoxo <3

(I first posted this in advice but realized it’s probably better suited here.)

confectionairysuga
    Participant

update: I just gave some forums my email to add me to any groupchats! it’s [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.