Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Brand new SB seeking a momma HALP

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Katanna Katanna 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dmerr720
    Dmerr720
    Participant

My gf & i jokingly talked about being sugar babbies lol and after some thinking we both have kinda gotten curious as to how well itd work so my gf and i agreed to look into this my gf and i decided to take this venture together and share our youth with a lucky man and woman we arent planning on being swingers or anything just having two separate open mutually beneficial relationships so with that being said we are new and looking for pointers and help as well as ways to avoid scammers ive had 3 women so far asking for my banking info and like jump striaght to trying to get that info out of me without getting to know me TWO OF THEM HAD THE EXACT SAME PICTURES JOB AND BACK STORIES

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

There are no sugar mommas. Women, even older women, don’t have to offer an allowance for sex and companionship.

Katanna
    Katanna
    Participant

Hello! So sorry to hear about that, please make sure that if you do come across profiles like that to report them! It helps us keep the site safe and clean. Also, on average for every active Sugar Mommy, there are about 1000 male sugar babies. So the odds of finding a Sugar Mommy is not as favorable as finding a Sugar Daddy. If you need any more help please be sure to let the support team know ([email protected]).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.