Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies CANADIAN SUGAR SISTERS GROUPCAT💖💖☺️

This topic contains 105 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  Serena1997 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Sweet Baby
    Participant

Hi ladies!

I’m from Toronto! It has been almost 4 years since I very briefly tried sugaring and now that I am a little older I am giving it another try. Would love to organize a dinner meet up with a bunch of Toronto girls!

Email me at [email protected]

Princess_love
    Participant

Hey I’m new to the scene as well I’m from Toronto. Message me on Instagram @andimtianna

Anonymous

Hey ladies! Did anyone end up making a Canadian SB kik?? 🙂

vanfortin
    vanfortin
    Participant

Hey I’m from Montreal and I would like to get some advice I’m new at this 🙂

DahliaFlower
    Participant

I am also new to this, about 5-6 weeks in. Still getting the hang of it. Looking for someone experienced to get advice from.

– DahliaFlower from Montreal

SmallTownBabygirl
    Participant

If anyone’s made a kik chat, my username is nickelback_luv
    I’m from a small town in Ontario and would like to talk to others both experienced and inexperienced sugar babies

nicolebabyxo
    Participant

Hi! I’m from a small town South West of Toronto! I would absolutely love to chat with you lovely ladies. I haven’t told anyone about my sugar life so it would be wonderful to find some sugar sisters to talk, listen and share experiences with 🙂

Instagram – n_vanderlip

Hope to hear from you 🙂

nicolebabyxo
    Participant

Hey girl 🙂 I’m about an hour from Hamilton. Let’s chat!

My Instagram is n_vanderlip.

SongBirb
    Participant

I’m from ottawa hi~

AliceinCanada
    Participant

I’m from just outside of Toronto and have been doing this for a few years on and off, so I’ve had a bit of experience. Would love to chat with any ladies who are new to this or have any questions. I’ll help the best I can 😊😊 You can add me on kik (aliceverbeck) 💖💖 We should definitely get a group chat going if there isn’t already one!!

annasophia
    Participant

Hey girls xx I am from saguenay and i will be in Calgary this summer. You can message me

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  annasophia.
    Australian101
    Australian101
    Participant

Hey! Im a sugar baby from Australia but now I’m living in toronto! Fellow babies hit me up on insta! Lauraameow

AliceinCanada
    Participant

[deleted]

Gabriellaade
    Gabriellaade
    Participant

Heyy girls! I’m in Ottawa! Give me your email if you’d like to grab a coffe or a drink;)

Gabriellaade
    Gabriellaade
    Participant

Hi funandflirtyxox 🙂 message me if you’s like to talk?!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.