Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies CANADIAN SUGAR SISTERS GROUPCAT💖💖☺️

This topic contains 102 replies, has 85 voices, and was last updated by motownmami motownmami 11 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • Author

nursej21
    Participant

Hey! I’m from Vancouver, my kik is jmsto92 🙂 super new to this! Would love to connect with other SB’s!

AN
    Participant

Hey Babies!

I’m new to the sugar bowl! Would love to chat, make friends and get advice from any other babies in the area! Down to meet up for a coffee or drinks!

m.ward72
    Participant

Hey!! I’m from Alberta and am extremely new to the sugar bowl scene so I would love to chat with some experienced sugar babies and would appreciate any advice you have to offer! Hoping to make some new friends in the process as well (:

Feel free email me at [email protected]

kenzi
    Participant

Hey everyone! I am also from Southern Alberta and new to the bowl! I would love to chat with you girls!
    My email is [email protected]

tlfviolinBB
    tlfviolinBB
    Participant

Hello everybody. I’m from Calgary and I’ve just dipped my toes into the bowl, but not completely in yet. Would love to connect with you to get a better sense of things. My email is [email protected]

BellaBBW228
    BellaBBW228
    Participant

Hello ladies! I am a newbie SB in Buffalo NY, However all of the men I am meeting are cross the boarder into Canada! my kik is Bellabriganti1 Id love to meet some new friends! hit me up!

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by BellaBBW228 BellaBBW228.
    Baby_Honey_9
    Baby_Honey_9
    Participant

Hello ! I’m from Montreal and new to this 🙂 My email is [email protected]

I have a couple potential SDs and I’d like some advices…

Gabriella Shirley
    Gabriella Shirley
    Participant

Hey ladies!

I’m in Toronto and I joined the sugar bowl about a year ago. While I do have a few confidants in my life it would be great to connect with fellow sugar babies. I’m on whatsapp and can also be reached at [email protected]

PrettyPeonies
    PrettyPeonies
    Participant

Hey Ladies,

I’m in Toronto and I had a question, do you find that the quality of SD’s in this city to be really lacking?

Gabriella Shirley
    Gabriella Shirley
    Participant

Lol, sometimes it feels that way. How long have you been in the sugar bowl?

_margaret_
    _margaret_
    Participant

hey sugarbabe sisters, I’m really new to the bowl and would love to connect. my e-mail is [email protected] or add me on insta @saramargaret_

Lizzie Lives Here
    Participant

Hi Ladies,

Happy Canada Day! I’m an older SB and would dearly love to find one or two older SBs like me, if you’re out there. When I say older, I’m talking 50+. But I do love chatting with anybody and everybody.

While I’m new to this forum and relatively new to SA, I’m not really new to the SB world. Let’s just say, I have a past, lol. I’m no expert by any means, but perhaps I can be a listening ear or offer advice from time to time. I can be reached at [email protected]. Cheers!

pblsh
    pblsh
    Participant

Hi ladies!
    I’m from Toronto and I’m still pretty new to this ✨
    I’d love some advice or just to chat. My e mail is [email protected]

West Coasting
    West Coasting
    Participant

Hey I’m from Victoria

JayyBiird33
    JayyBiird33
    Participant

`hi ladies! New to the sweet life, and I would love some fellow Canadian sugar sisters to talk with, share stories and experiences.
    Add my Kik! Jayybiird33

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.