Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Can't understand the game!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  TeslaBaby 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

As you all know, I’m seeing this possibly legit SD, but things aren’t going well when time comes for fixing an agreement.

We’ve met twice, M&G and first date, spoke over the phone, exchanged very nice messages tainted with salacious imagery! No sex so far, but lots of kissing and clear signals of a definite chemistry. Yet, he doesn’t bring up the subject. So I did yesterday while we were talking on the phone. He said we should discuss it at our next date. I agreed but my gut tells me he’s turned off by that aspect of the relationship and as an experienced businessman, he’ll be a tough nut to crack.

I feel a “moving on” process in a near future! Sad thing is, he clearly has the means but his generosity isn’t there ! Why? Why subscribe on Seeking if you have no intention and take no pleasure in sharing, in gifting? Selfish prick!

I know what I need to make my life easier and I know I have what he needs to bring him happiness and excitement. Oh well… next date is tomorrow night, we’ll see…

E-Cheers companions, let’s keep our spirits up!

DamarZiyal
    Participant

have you told him what you need to pay or what you want to buy ?

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

I tried ! Being quite aware of my reasons for being here, there’s no misunderstandings possible.

I’ll know more after our date on Friday.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@Fury, remember it takes means and willingness on his part.

From your description, I worry about Splenda for you with him.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew
    Participant

@afuryforluxury,

I have to agree with @sfwinefan here. You have a Splenda SD on your hands here. Do not waste your time if he looking to just have fun. Let tomorrow be the deciding factor in his case. Harsh, maybe? But if he has the means, making you happy should have been the first thing discussed.

This is the reason why I think I got lucky. I am a bit on the shy side when it comes to asking for things, but my SD brings it up every single time what he can do and I can’t even being myself to say yes. He just shakes his head in disbelief. But the right SD should be mindful of what he can do to make you happy. If he is not bringing it up, then to me personally, its s a red flag.

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

Are you serious ! ?

😂 Now that’s just me to up and get myself a Splenda! At least he has more class than the one before and I must add that since our first official date with all the kissing going on, I’ve been on a constant excruciating feeling of painfully unsatisfied desire for lust ! Bluntly put, I’m horny ! Our discussion has better be good or I’ll have to come back home highly frustrated on so many levels!

Will keep you posted !

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

I shall be logging on Saturday morning with prurient curiosity.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy: I shall be “joining” you… 😉

@Fury, remember the girl scout motto: Fingers crossed, legs open!

Also, in case of emergency, B.O.B.’s your buddy…

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

Dearest accomplice, yes, you Simone,

Your reminder is very appreciated but there’s not a B.O.B in the world that will replace a manhood, unless it is fixed on a machine that can bring your bill of electricity to unheard level ! Sadly, I don’t own such marvel at home. And, yes, I tried it once years ago and it still feels like yesterday *sigh*.

And my reply to you dearest hoosierdaddy is quite simple : Perv ! 😘

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@Fury,

I guess Canadians should be on alert for rolling blackouts just in case…😜😈😂

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

😂 Indeed !!!

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

Don’t hold your breath friends,

He wrote me expecting the following :

Dinner and overnight at his place ! 🤦‍♂️

Moving on !!

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@Fury,

Can you write back and say something along the lines of:

“That sounds lovely and I very much look forward to spending time with you. In order to ensure that the evening meets both of our expectations and to allow us to fully relax and enjoy each others company, we need to address the “arrangement” details and come to a concrete and mutually beneficial meeting of the minds prior. We can take care of that now via email or if you prefer to conduct this conversation in person, I suggest that we meet for a pre-dinner cocktail at (insert name of quiet lounge / bar nearby where you can have a private conversation). I am really enjoying our connection and look forward to coming to an agreement so that we can move forward.”

I hope that others who are far more experienced than I am will chime in as I may be totally off base on this one…

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@Fury, ouch.

I am inclined to side with your moving on. If you decide to try and see if he will be a true benefactor, then I would be a bit more Curt than @Simple in the message to him.

Along the lines of I love the plans for dinner and overnight, but it’s too soon since you have not arrived at the arrangement yet, after all, you (meaning he) wanted to put off the conversation until the next date.

Your only real chance that it works out is that he is new to the type of relationship and not comfortable with the gift. If he’s experienced, her is trying to avoid it.

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

As always, I appreciate everyone’s feedback!

What matters most in a sugar relationship is definitely the flow of communication. This aspect is not shared with this man. A legit SD shouldn’t make a lady run after an arrangement. Once chemistry is established, it’s time for a legit SD to come forward with an arrangement discussion based on mutual expectations.

Nobody likes to beg ! This shows lack of understanding of an SR. If he’s a gifter, he should let me kmow ! I’m all for that kind of relationship but still needs to be clarified via mature communication!

Anyhow, I’ll keep an open mind but won’t ever leave a first official date (not to confound with the M&G) without a realistic discussion of an agreement.

Tonight I’ll have to take care of my needs…

In retrospect, this Seeking adventure makes me realize how life can be difficult for a man whos attempts at seduction fails and he’s left alone to… 😤

E-Cheers everyone! 🍻

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.