Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions Crazy to be a Sugar Baby?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  src3025 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Princess Aly
    Princess Aly
    Participant

Ever have those moments where you question why you are a SB? Or what lead you to become a SB? And ever feel like you might just be crazy for doing so?

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Participant

I’m sure many have questioned why they turned to Sugar, but if you enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy what you are doing I think it washes away any self-doubt that may come along with the lifestyle. What led you to life as a SB?

Anonymous

Initially, I first thought I was definitely crazy for becoming a sugar baby and I didn’t have what it takes. Right now, I’m living the life, no more financial worries. I’ve got all I need and just focus my time on my uni work, SDs and other non-financial things.

@Aly, give it some time and all those crazy self-doubt moment would go away. You’ve just got to embrace it and take full advantage of your time in the sugar bowl.

sweetlady
    sweetlady
    Participant

I’m still in the early phases of finding a POT. Saying you want to be a sugar baby and actually becoming one are two completely different things! It’s easier said than done. Finding a POT takes a lot of work and comes with more disappointments. It can be quite frustrating but I’m determined to stick it out.

notthatsweet
    notthatsweet
    Participant

I constantly ask myself all the time. I’m working 2 jobs, going to school part time and I’m still not getting enough money to pay my bills. I admit, this is a little wild, 2 years ago I would have never thought of myself as a SB, but I’m here for a reason. Taking care of yourself is never crazy. Questioning your choices happens with anything tho. If you get to the point where doubting yourself is becoming too pressuring and you’re not sure this is what you want to do, please reach out for support and maybe think about getting out? Hope you are well xo

Vangori_312
    Participant

HI Princess Aly, i would love your advice! I am a new sugar baby as well and just started getting to know a POT SD (texting/phone calls no meet). We have been texting for about 4 days, and I’ve developed a chemistry and a liking for him. I am 20 years old, he is a young 50 very athletic and is just overall youthful so we vibe. However today he asked me to drinks on Friday night… but the obvious problem is I am 20 not 21, so I’m not sure how to handle this. I want to go out with him but I feel like I may have to cancel as he wants to go drinking.

notthatsweet
    notthatsweet
    Participant

@vangori_312 – I know you didn’t ask for *my* advice, but here it is anyway 🙂 – He must know your age. Did you meet online? Hasn’t he asked you? It’s possible he is able to get you into a place without them checking ID. Or maybe he wants to drink with you in a private area. You can still meet up with him for drinks – just don’t drink – stick with coffee or a virgin pina colada! However, because this is your FIRST time meeting, please please stay in a public area. If he tries to take you back to his place/hotel to “have a drink” do not go unless you know what he wants and you want that too. Hope that helps! Good luck xo

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by notthatsweet notthatsweet.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by notthatsweet notthatsweet.

Vangori_312
    Participant

Thanks so much @notthatsweet, that helped so much! Turned out we had a great time at the restaurant no one carded me and we were able to drink and enjoy each others company! I can’t wait to see him again, he’s very charming and smart, I am really nervous i don’t want to mess it up lol he’s asked for a second date and i can’t wait to go! Any dating advice? 🙂

src3025
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  src3025.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.