Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions Cut and paste SB profiles

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Aldebaran Aldebaran 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

QuixoticDreams
    Participant

I’ve seen the exact same three sentences within many SB profiles. It’s become a bit of a game to find them now.

“I’m open-minded and non-judgmental so have no issue with somebody who might have other commitments, what is important to me is that when we are together the time we share is inspiring and fun-filled!”

“I am sociable, well-educated and enjoy a rich and varied social life, but would like to meet someone special who I have a connection with to share intimate moments and memorable times.”

“I’d like to meet a man who is open, kind, sensual and laid back, someone with a good sense of humour and a glass half full attitude.”

Is there a dummies guide to being a sugar baby they’re copying from?

Cecile
    Participant

And thats why I hate making profiles. I try not to say any of that. Why say I’m well educated. Let me tell you I have a BA. As for meeting a man who is open etc etc who wouldn’t. But I also want a man who can be serious about life, and the annoyances that come with it.

As for a guide to being a SB, no there isn’t It would make my life easier.

Good luck out there!

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Yes there are. There are articles that are often cut and pasted from. For an added twist, some women pay SA real money for a “professionally written” profile. Professionally in that they got paid, but written once and then sold hundreds of times.

QuixoticDreams
    Participant

Wow. I’ve just found the Metro article, and they’re all there, including a few others I’ve seen. It’s a shame really as I tend to close those profiles straight away now as I’m not going to learn anything about them from their description.

Aldebaran
    Aldebaran
    Participant

I was wondering about those cut & paste profiles after seing them in different cities in europe (one profile description in London, identical to another one in Prague for example…quite subltle with no way to detect it without looking on a large area like I was).
    My initial thoughts were an international scam company/group. Looks like I was wrong…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.