Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Do legit POTs begin the conversation by asking you to call them?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by LadyDavina LadyDavina 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NaraSerra
    Participant

Greetings! I am new to the sugar bowl and have so far received a number of messages from POTs that say something flattering about why they liked my profile with a request to call or text them to discuss how we might benefit one another. One of these POTs told me straight out the gate that he can offer $500/wk in allowance and distance is not an issue for him. It should be noted that the $500/wk POT, as well as the others, all live in different states that are hours away by plane.

What do you more experienced SBs make of this? Are they all total scammers or guys who want someone to talk to that gives them the feeling of being daring or helpful without having to deal with the face-to-face pressure of interaction?

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

99% of all messages you receive in the first couple of weeks are from scammers. That’s your starting point. Anyone who offers you money before meeting you is a scammer. There’s no reason for anyone to contact you from a different state unless he travels there. Chances are he is at best a John looking for a one time thing on a single trip; more likely a scammer.

To your original (post name) question: Free accounts receive a handful of free contacts but cannot open a message they receive from a baby. Guys who contact you first giving you any info (phone or email) to take the conversation off the site cannot afford one month’s subscription to the site. That’s how “wealthy” they are.

All that sounds discouraging, but let it pass. You may get some contacts from legit SDs after you show that you are sticking around and after your scammer/salt/splenda tsunami has passed. Better you find profiles of guys that you like and contact them. In the sugar world you’re the hunter. There are many times more babies than daddies so traditional roles won’t get you anywhere here.

Regards,

NaraSerra
    Participant

Hoosierdaddy,

all of that makes so.much.sense. and is good to know. Thank you for that information and perspective. I just deleted all of them.

~Nara

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy,
    Wow. The kinder, gentler you! Very nice 🥇👍😁

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

@simplesimone

I couldn’t agree more…
    Are we having a Hoosier crush? 😍

Alright, have a safe weekend everyone!

TitanGlade
    TitanGlade
    Participant

Omg, this is actually so right. When men do that, I would suggest saying something about preferring to get to know each other online at first before phones. If they don’t respond… Well, yeah. They’re not into it.

LadyDavina
    LadyDavina
    Participant

I was wondering why my profile got favorited a lot the month I am on the site.A side of that I get asked to fly out to meet the P.O.T., who are shy to provide travel fare.The main question I am posing here is that I tend to get a lot of ghost (profile whit no pic) who are asking me to give them my phone no, whithout chatting first on the site, whitch I dont do.Could this be a Salty P.O.T.?

Thank you for the insight!!!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by LadyDavina LadyDavina.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.