Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW Do you prefer bigger men?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by TheColorJade TheColorJade 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Participant

One of my Sugar Sisters who is BBW says she only goes out with bigger men because she thinks that walking around with a smaller man will make them look like the number 10 Ithe skinny guy is the number 1 and since she is a bit rounder she is the 0) Does anyone else have thoughts like these? I thought it was a bit strange.

Systolic Chameleon
    Systolic Chameleon
    Participant

I have never thought that before. In fact I had to re-read what you said a couple times to get the number refrence lol. Frankly I think that is a bit silly to think of.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

Being a curvy girl, I prefer bigger men,

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@alexis G That’s funny…the number 10 thing. Honestly, I think vibing with them is the most important thing. If he’s bigger, that’s just an added plus.

Uksparkle
    Participant

No…I personally have never found big men attractive. Slim men for me. And I’ve always been big lol.

Uksparkle
    Participant

I always thought two over weight people together in a bedroom would be awkward.. for me anyway.

MIS
    Participant

I’ve always been into bigger men. Idk I feel protected. Plus I don’t find bones attractive.

TheColorJade
    TheColorJade
    Participant

I prefer bigger guys as I’ve had issues with smaller guys feeling weird or not knowing how to handle me sexually.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.