Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Do you talk politics with Daddy?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  BeautyAny 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kaye
    Kaye
    Keymaster

I know there’s a lot of taboo about discussing politics at the office or with your S.O., but I’m sure most Daddies have an opinion about this year’s goat rodeo of an election.. Do you discuss politics with your SD? Why or why not?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Kaye Kaye.
    Calm_cool_collected
    Calm_cool_collected
    Participant

I don’t see why not. From my experience, most SDs are fiscally conservative, so as long as you have the same views, I’m sure they are glad that you can give them mental stimulation. I have had no problems talking about politics with SDs. They think I’m smart and they like that about me.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

I agree with @calm_cool_collected

As long as they have the same political views as me I don’t mind a little political banter. I’ve had a SD even tell me he loved that I have beauty and brains…needless to say he was “impressed” with how informed I am.

If they have different political views and politics come up, I keep it super neutral and shift the convo. lol

-Joey 🙂

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

I think it really depends on the person. Some SD’s may be impressed by your knowledge–but if you’re not incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to politics, I would avoid it altogether. Some people take politics way too seriously. Others are satisfied with having a casual, like-minded conversation. It’s up to you to determine how your Sugar Daddy may or may not react to it.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

It may be a bad topic for some people, better to test the waters a bit before diving in. Asking an open ended question may help, “Did you see see Trump speech about more troops in Afghanistan?” and help you gauge their interest.

Personally I love talking politics and religion. It doesn’t matter what your view is (I learn more from people I disagree with and I don’t pretend to be an expert). The only thing that could annoy me is when you do claim to be an expert and you clearly aren’t. Arrogance and Ignorance is a dangerous combination. To be honest women are so much better at this than men that I rarely see in SB’s who have this problem (women are typically much more open to discussing ideas, and listen and consider ideas even if they disagree with them).

An SB whose pillow talk is about the nature of god, our role in the universe or where America will be in 50 years would be amazing.

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

Stimulating conversations is a must for me ✨✨Often I learn/ or gain a whole new perspective on a topic when talking to my sd. I love learning random pockets of fascinating information so I can tuck away and treasure later. guys are always surprised that Im curious about their job/view on politics/ travels because they don’t expect an 18 yr old to want to hear that. I have a sd currently who invents products in order to sell them off and gain a royalty from them (he’s also a full time doctor, but that’s his side job) and he was telling me fascination information about testerone/estrogen and why it varies between certain ethnicities – I was absolutely awed by his knowledge , and it makes me feel lucky that I got such a smart guy 😻😻✨

I found out on the ride out of town that my Sour daddy had differing political views. He commented on Trump & Kneeling during the anthem. Differences aren’t a HUGE deal to me, but the reasoning & perspective behind the things you say are.

I just politely voiced my opinion which was different than his. When he told me his own stance he warned me of his political stance & asked if it’d be an issue because his last date went off on him and left.

In my experience It can be touchy especially in Americas current climate. Talks of politics have come up in bars, meetings, social gatherings & dates. It’s interesting to say the least. But unless I really know you and care, I’m not asking your opinion on the latest controversy or policy.

@kwippy18

Is he speaking testosterone in terms of sex hormones or DHT: testosterone ratio??

Hormonal difference vs Physical skeletal mass difference.

Expired
    Participant

I like talking about politics with people. It gives a good indication of their moral values. In my opinion of course. That being said I approach politics from an economics and accounting perspective as far as long term decisions are made and that is cause for debate.

BeautyAny
    Participant

Nice post great photos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.