Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion East Coast winter first date causal dinner HEELS advice!!! please help!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Charmingandwitty Charmingandwitty 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kittykat754
    kittykat754
    Participant

I’m a newborn baby and going on my first M&G ever. I’m really nervous on what shoes to wear. I’m in the Boston area. Its not snowing currently but there’s a lot of remaining snow around the city from our last blizzard. I’m very comfortable in heels even in the winter. But another thing is upon research of the restaurant it looks pretty causal (maybe trendy?). Reviews say its not a typical “romantic date spot”. I know first impressions are everything. and I’ve picked a simple classy LBD (makes me feel sexy and confident) and I want to wear my OTK heeled boots. Flat boots look odd. Side note, if I were going on a vanilla date in this exact situation I would dress more casual without hesitation. I guess what I’m asking is with what I’ve explained above will It seem like I’m trying to hard in the heels? or is there such thing? should I change my outfit completely? I AM SO NERVOUS. Opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

If the heels suit the outfit and make you feel good, go with them, the really important thing is to be comfortable so you’re not distracted by your outfit. If you have the chance, do a little recon and swing by the restaurant to see what everyone is wearing. If it’s on Newbury street, definitely go with the heels.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.