Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion Excellent pedicure and manicure

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sherryvan 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kitsune
    Participant

I need help, Girls. I have SD with a foot and hand fetish. He likes to kiss my toes and fingers. I need to have and exquisite treatment of these parts. Till now I did not find anything I can be totally satisified. Chinese ladies are the worst, I came to the fashionable salon, but what they did I can do at home by myself. I need master who will cut cuticles from in my toes and fingers, and make a ‘harder’ job on my feet. Can you recommend any places?

Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

One, where are you? I can give you excellent recommendations but none of them may be local to you. Two, if you do a search on hand and foot model forums and grooming routines, you would probably find quite a few excellent pointers in how to make a manicure/pedicure last and how to keep your hands and feet pristine. Three, those “Chinese ladies” are probably Vietnamese, Korean or any number of other Asian races and probably wouldn’t appreciate being lumped into one category and disparaged by race. Don’t do that, it’s crass and vulgar and makes you seem ignorant, which we both know is impossible because you’re an adorable SB with excellent taste and manners.

kitsune
    Participant

I am in Toronto. Thank you for some advices. I will work on my tolerance as well.) Just was very upset with the service.

sherryvan
    Participant

I will tell you if I know. Before that, could you tell me how you do a pedicure at home? What foot file or something like that I would need?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  sherryvan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.