Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Ethnic "Exotic"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by areila21 areila21 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

So I don’t discriminate when it comes to dating. As a girl that comes from a mixed background, I’ve had the term “exotic” used time after time to describe me.
    I’m curious to hear some of my fellow SB’s thoughts on it?

Have you been called exotic before? How do you feel about the word? How do you feel about the word?

LisbethS
    LisbethS
    Participant

Yes, i had been called exotic many times. Because this i also use the therm on the heading part at my profile. Im brazilian but i have european, asian, african and brazilian natives in my bloodline. Im brunette, olive skin tone who look like are always tanned. I understand exotic as something different and unique, sexy… you know what i mean!?
    So, dress up your exoticity with pride.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by LisbethS LisbethS.
    MestizaGal92
    MestizaGal92
    Participant

I get called this often and I embrace it. Makes me feel unique.

ppppink
    ppppink
    Participant

I don’t mind. Exotic really just means from another land or something different than what you are used to seeing. Being different and beautiful is a good thing, as far as I see it. I have had many men tell me I look Caribbean but surprise surprise. My parents are both West African and I am born and raised here. Ive never even been to the Caribbean.

areila21
    areila21
    Participant

Idk, i have mixed feeling about men who use the word “Exotic”. It makes me question whether they have a fetish or something. And while I’m more okay with certain fetishes that doesn’t mean I want the complexion of my skin and the way my features are to be fetishized. That’s similar to the comments men give many black girls/women saying “your pretty for a black girl/woman” I think it’s disrespectful because we should just be beautiful women not a beautiful woman for the color of our skin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.