Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion Fashion No-Nos

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by melanin _ melanin _ 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

One fashion no no I think would have to be wearing tights as pants…Especially the super see through kind.

Baby Doctor
    Baby Doctor
    Participant

Hey 🙂

When my SD met me, I was wearing skinny jeans, heels and a crop top. The outfit was very very simple but it showed off my petite figure, which is what he loved the most about me. I wore Zero make up on the first few dates because I was completely unfamiliar with make up.

However, during our first few shopping sprees, he picked out some dresses for me and I started investing in make up. Now my look has changed so much and when I get all dolled up, he feels a sense of pride. Like he “did that”.

A big no no for him is super super shorts and a slutty sexy kinda look. He loves it on other women in general (like all men) but if we go on a date, it makes it seem like I’m his hooker for the night and not his “date”. So that is a problem for him.

But just be comfortable. Your confidence can make up for whatever wardrobe mistake you might make

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Baby Doctor Baby Doctor.
    Victoria Naples
    Victoria Naples
    Participant

I think outfits that are too trendy are turn-offs. Men may not be “hip” to the current trends, and may not understand the absolute latest styles. Plus, I seem to be reading that many new SBs have limited wardrobes and disposable income. Thus, buying ultra-stylish clothing will turn out to be hardship because the clothing will not be able to be worn again and again.

somuchrainbow
    Participant

As more of an ‘alternative’ SB, I’m kinda ??? at these. But then again the men who see my black lipstick are the ones who are into that kinda thing I suppose. Although I do have some contributions:

Generally, pay the money for a garter belt and garter belt stockings. It’s worth it and is easier for people like me who are short with thick thighs. I can’t find pantyhose or stockings that fit because the ones that are the right length aren’t big enough and the ones that fit around my thighs are made for someone way too tall and I end up with saggy ankles. You can also buy vintage girdles or waist-cinching garter belts.

Avoid any blue jean cut other than skinny or bootcut because anything else is generally unflattering or looks like mom jeans

If you are short like me, it is very hard to find flattering maxi or full length skirts. Knee length is generally acceptable except at some formal occasions.

Don’t cover blemishes with regular makeup. It brings more attention to it, especially if it’s a sizable zit as is.

Pointed toe heels may make your legs look a mile long, but they are not meant to walk in.

Unless you have blonde or red eyelashes, don’t use brown mascara.

Rosedoll
    Participant

That instagram ho fashion and makeup also that seems to be going on, with the nudes, leggings as pants or a high slit dress. Fashionnova seems to have that alot and for me it’s a big no because it screams out sugarbaby for me!

melanin _
    melanin _
    Participant

Hello everyone,

This helped me so much. I love fashion but not
    the girly girl fashion. I only use eyeshadow because it’s so fun. I honestly feel more confident and beautiful without makeup.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.