Home Sugar Support Forum™ Fashion Favorite Stores for SB Fashion?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by DreamGirl1 DreamGirl1 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

lebella717
    Participant

Hey everyone!

Just wondering what everyone’s go-to stores are for Sugar Baby essentials. I have my usual stores, but I’m looking for some new places to try 😊

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster

Online shopping is where it’s at. I love NastyGal. Tradesy and The Real Real are great for resale designer fashion, too.

blkcwgrrl
    Participant

For size 12 and up

hipsandcurves for lingerie
    Reasonable and trendy clothes: fashiontofigure, forever21plus, Asos (curvy), Macys plus (online only)
    DSW and Aldo shoes and purses

When he’s buying? :) Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and SAKS, Kiyonna, Igigi and Michael Kors

Butlerb
    Participant

I love “Dear-Fashion“, they have a lot of fashion clothes.

Princess Aly
    Princess Aly
    Participant

Rosewe.com is great place for really cute clothes and accessories!

Katrina G
    Katrina G
    Participant

Love|Labels is my fav!

BettyCardinale
    Participant

I think online shopping is the best where we can get to know about different trends and fashion. In fact, there are many different web sites which provides with the latest upcoming fashionable clothes and dresses.

NicholasCatrow
    Participant

Online shopping is where it’s at. I love NastyGal. Tradesy and The Real Real are great for resale designer fashion, too.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Brook Brook.
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

H&M, Brandy Melville, Asos and Nordstrom Rack are all great places to find items that LOOK a bit more expensive and so gives the right impression to POTs. And like what @Blkcwgrrl said when HE’S buying Saks, Barney’s, Nordstrom etc. 😉

Amorette Aralia
    Amorette Aralia
    Participant

I love shopping on LightInTheBox.com, especially for lingerie and sexy dresses.

Calm_cool_collected
    Calm_cool_collected
    Participant

I always shop on bebe.com. 80% of my dresses are from Bebe. It’s a safe choice for me as they fit me perfectly and materials are pretty good. I save a lot of time running to the store for return or exchange.

ColumbusQT
    ColumbusQT
    Participant

Missguided.com has some chic and sexy clothes I find perfect for dates and in a nice price range! Lulus.com has some flirty, sweeter pieces too.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster
    DreamGirl1
    DreamGirl1
    Participant

You can’t go wrong with Incomparable Collection
    Waiting on some goodies now :)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.