Home Sugar Support™ Forum Ethnic FENTY BEAUTY Products!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annieox 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brie
    Brie
    Participant

Has anyone heard of Rihanna’s new FENTY BEAUTY products? The hype around it has started based on the fact that it’s a brand inclusive to all skin types/tones.

Has anyone purchased and tried it? If so, what do you think about it? I read that it is cruelty-free too!

sf_flowerchild
    sf_flowerchild
    Participant

I just bought the Fenty matte foundation and love it! I may sound surprising to say that I have trouble finding the perfect tone foundation since I am latina and “light” skin but it’s true. Mostly I use sheer BB cream because it’s hard to find a full coverage foundation that doesn’t make my face look pasty, too dark, or too peachy. I may be a light medium tone but my undertones are yellow. However, the Fenty foundation takes into account undertones and blends in perfectly with my skin without feeling too heavy like MAC products. It’s also sooo much cheaper than MAC at $34! Also the Trophy Wife Killawat highlighter is to die for.

dnikole
    dnikole
    Participant

I sampled the Fenty matte foundation and it is great. Just like @sf_flowerchild, I find it hard to find a shade that matches my skin because I have caramel skin with warm undertones. I usually have to mix two or three colors in order to get that perfect glow. Her line of beauty takes into account a wide shade range and accounts for cool, neutral, and warm undertones. I use Trophy Wife as a highlight or as eye shadow. The shimmer sticks are great also because they come in various colors. They could be used for highlighters, bronzers, or a blushes. I really wished she made a highlighter called “Shine Bright Like A Diamind”. Long name but I would pay BIG money to sparkle like a diamond.

annieox
    Participant

I was just really excited to finally have some time to purchase some of the Fenty Beauty products, especially because Rihanna kept promoting them on her Instagram posts all the time!
    Have you seen her makeup tutorials? She does her makeup perfectly using only several products! Let me introduce you to my favorite products from the Fenty Beauty collection!
    Let’s talk about these highlighters girl! As their name suggests, they definitely are the highlights of the collection as they offer the perfect texture and color! One of my favorites is the Killawat Diamond Ball-Out highlighter with its 3D hyper-metallic silver shade. Its ultra-creamy texture makes it super easy to apply and it feels completely weightless. Another big plus is that they stay on your face throughout the day, which is usually one of my requirements as I am always on my bike and the makeup fades away after one ride. This highlight is so nice and strong that I don’t even have to put much more makeup, I do my eyebrows, apply the Killawat Diamond Ball-Out as my eye-shadow, my highlighter and you can also put a bit on your lips for some extra glow, and you are ready to go! For a price of $34, I think it definitely deserves a place in your cosmetic bag!
    KILLAWATT FOIL Freestyle Highlighter Duo
    What I absolutely love about Fenty Beauty is that it offers a great variety of playful shades which allow you to decorate your face like a real artist! After all, Rihanna herself said that the purpose of makeup is to have fun, and these KILLAWATT FOIL Freestyle Highlighter Duo are definitely a proof of it! The highlighters duo are designed to make every color skin pop and one of my favorite shades are the MIMOSA SANGRIA/MIMOSA SUNSET with metallic tangerine and magenta and the 7DAYWKND/POOLSIDE with shades of metallic orchid and violet. Rihanna’s tip: it is all about layering to Killawat Foil and creating a colorful dimension from cheeks to eyes to temples. I have reviewed more products at a site called FashionPotluck.com so make sure to check it if you want to know more!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  annieox.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.