Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT Finding a sugar mommy or daddy willing who's okay with me being genderfluid?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TabbyCat 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Messydoll
    Participant

I’m looking for a strictly online relationship with someone who’s okay with pictures, videos, and conversations only. Is that okay?
    I’m genderfluid and looking for someone who’s attracted to every side and part of me! I’ll send pics of anything…and I’m very loving. Thanks for anyone who helps! Kisses! <3 <3 <3

Dress me up, pick my hairstyle, makeup, pose, look… I’m your dolly! xx

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

Despite what you might have read anywhere else, online arrangements don’t exist. Why would a legit SD give you money for pics, videos, and conversations? He can get that for free from anyone. Pics and videos of pretty girls are all over the Internet. And if I’m not mistaken, SA does not allow users to seek an online arrangement.
    If you just want money for sending pics and videos then you would be better off as a cam girl.

teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

Not too sure about the gender fluid part. I would assume there are people who are okay with that. Just be upfront about it. It might be a longer search though…

@messydoll you sound absolutely adorable. Unfortunately, what you’re looking for is not only near mythical, it’s not supported by the SA guidelines. Your requirements put you in camgirl/boy territory, which isn’t bad, just not what sugaring is about. If you’re interested in sugaring, take time to read through the forum posts to get a better idea of what’s expected.

Note that this isn’t about genderfluidity. I myself am low key genderfluid (much like everything else in the LGBT and BDSM identifiers, it’s a spectrum). My fluidity is situational. I’m in an arrangement and it’s never been an issue. Good luck.

TabbyCat
    Participant

I hope you won’t find this insulting because I’ve actually done it in the past, so I certainly don’t mean it that way: But you should get on Chaturbate and cam. I think you’ll probably do really well on it. That’s pretty much the place to have “online arrangements” if you want to call it that. They also have a sister site I can’t remember the name of where you don’t take off clothes unless you’re in a private session–so you could certainly build up regulars where you have a more personal relationship than just stripping for a room of strangers (if that’s not your bag).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.