This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cecile 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mizruiz
    mizruiz
    Participant

I’m going in my first date today and I’m super nervous. I dont know what to expect and I’m worrying about peoples reactions going on this date. I know I shouldn’t care but where I’m from you dont see it in public often. Any advice to calm my nerves?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by mizruiz mizruiz.
    teamswirl
    teamswirl
    Participant

I used to get all anxious about weird looks from people while with an older man. I felt like everyone was looking at me and judging me. One day I was looking around multiple times to see if anyone was staring and pointing. Turns out no one paid attention to me.

You may get a weird look it someone whispering every once in a while, but it is nothing to worry about. Most people are paying little to no attention to you and your date.

mizruiz
    mizruiz
    Participant

Yea I just went on the date it was good and iv noticed that when you’re with someone who has money and can spend it people tend to ignore it like we went to the movies and the lady was super nice to us

Cecile
    Participant

My second date with my SD is dinner and a movie. Our first date we did the tourist thing in my region and checked out a few places. Our supper that first night was quite expensive… For me! Him, nothing. So I just don’t mention it and enjoy him spoiling me. I’m glad to hear date went well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.