Home Sugar Support™ Forum First Meetings First ever meet, overwhelming inbox

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by SimpleSimone SimpleSimone 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Elfinmuse
    Participant

So my account with SA was finally cleared two days ago. I already have an overwhelming amount of responses. They are quick to arrange m&g with me.

I have a meeting with a maybe SD tonight. He seems nice, he wants to pick me up because Cost of a transportation would be over 100. I agreed to meet at a cafe and then go to a restaurant.
    Is that a reasonable compromise?
    Do you usually get allowance per meet? I’ve been given both options.

Even though I’m young, I’m quite young looking. Without makeup I could pass as a 15 year old. I have a feeling it’s going to look extremely awkward. Not like hot gold digger looking, more like young girl in trouble look lol can anyone relate?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@elfinmuse. 99.9% of those first messages are from fakes, scammers and Johns. They prey on the newbies, most legit SD wait a week or two to send a messages to new Sb because they know you are overwhelmed with junk messages.

As for the M&G, I highly recommend he not pick you up for multiple reasons. You never met and your new so it’s not like you have been texting long to get to know each other. If it goes bad, your options to walk away are limited. The fact he is so eager and willing to pick yiu up and have a evening out is a bit of a red flag to me. M&G should 15-20 minutes over coffee to make sure you have chemistry and everybody is who they say they are.

Try moving the Meet to a place close to your house, that’s the safe thing to do.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@elfinmuse, please do as @southernsd has said.

Also, the fact that you’ve been promised an allowance per meet including the M&G/first date is a glaring and huge red flag for me. Most (nearly all!) legit SD’s will do the M&G as a short confirm chemistry without any promised gift. You will likely get one to cover transportation, but it will not be promised ahead of time.

Second, just how flipping far from you is he that transportation will be over $100? Anything with distance for a SR is a huge flag as well (why isn’t he looking close to where he is from).

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

I would strongly advise you not to get into the car of a strange man. Didn’t your parents teach you anything?

You can’t trust anything that a ‘POT’ SD tells you online. He’ll say what ever is necessary to get you into bed. Many of them will present as ‘nice’. Some might even be ‘nice’, but he still wants sex with you, and if you don’t feel the same way but end up alone in his car, you’re putting yourself in a dangerous situation.

You’ve only been here two days – please take some advice from those with some experience. Meet your POTs for the first time in a public place, and make sure you can make your own way both to and from that location. A serious POT SD will travel to a location you’re comfortable with, or at least advance you your travel costs if that’s really not possible. An initial meet should be clearly time limited ( 15-20 minutes ), so you can make a quick exit. Arrange an actual date if you ‘click’.

I’d also be worried about any ‘SD’ that’s seriously contemplating a date with a woman that passes as a 15 year old.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Let me add my voice, absolutely 100% no way do you get a ride for a first meet. Everything you recap here is wrong (not you being wrong, the “SDs”‘ approach being wrong). I would feel much better if you just blocked the guy rather than regroup and suggest a safer M&G. At the very least you are dealing with would-be Johns, perhaps far worse.

AFuryforluxury
    Participant

I wouldn’t let a SD pick me up until way late in the relationship.

I wish to ask you to be very careful with whom you interact online. You’re fresh meat in the Bowl and guys will try every tricks in the book to get in your pants for free or at a cheap price. If you can filter out the fakes and those in need for a cheap prostitute, you should do well.

I didn’t see your profile, so maybe you could ask for a review on the forum, just to see if you’re on the right track.

Getting plenty of M&G requests can sound amazing, but reality is, every meeting will take up a lot of your time and energy if 90% of those meetings are with idiots.

It’s best to investigate about whom you’re interested in meeting up with, take your time and do your search by asking questions or by using hints to track a SD on a website such as LinkedIn. Know that there’s no perfect vetting (selection) method, but keep in mind that your safety comes first and that you hold the power of youth in your hands.

As you said, looking too young can be problematic for both, you and a potential partner. Again, try to look at least above the age of legal consent in your area by use of makeup and proper clothing. I’m pretty certain that most SDs won’t be comfortable if you look underage.

Take care!

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

Is the the same @elfinmuse that started the Legit or Fake thread in Money on 9/21 about a week of talking to the sexting bitcoin guy?

Elfinmuse
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll definitely reconsider. I was feeling a bit weird about it, I put I lived in a city that I actually live near.

Elfinmuse
    Participant

Yeah lol I figure the legit way of doing this is not going to be online (I met that guy in a different website), so I did block that guy.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Elfinmuse.
    SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

Good decision on both counts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.