Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ First Meetings First meeting nerves

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Trina Trina 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FutureLawyerMarria
    FutureLawyerMarria
    Participant

I am new to the Sugar Bowl and I am having some serious anxiety over my first meeting with a POT. We have been talking for about a day now and recently we discussed what our expectations were for an arrangement. We both have the exact same expectations, so that makes me happy to meet him. However, I am still very nervous. He hasn’t told me where we will be meeting so I’m unsure what to wear or what to do and what to expect from our first meeting. Any advice?

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Make sure it’s a public-ish place. And only set aside about 15 mins. You’ll be fine. Dress well, but not overly sexual or too casual. First time jitters are normal. Mostly the M&G is to make sure you two are who you say you are.

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

It sounds like you’ve set your expectations early on, and so has he. This is good, because it means you two respect each other and have communicated clearly with one another before you’ve even met. Take a deep breath, wear something that makes you feel comfortable, but feminine, and remember: the worst that can happen is that the two of you don’t mesh. If that’s the case, have no fear! The perfect Sugar Daddy for you is still out there, somewhere. And maybe, this is the right one. :)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Trina Trina.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.