Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion Flying out for one night. What to bring?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Danielle Danielle 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maisiex
    Participant

Hi babes,

in two weeks I’m seeing my SD but this will be the first time that we’re meeting up at another part of the world (we found a beautiful 5* luxury (wellness) hotel in Germany which is were we’ll be going).

I’m wondering, what should I bring cloth-wise? The environment there is beautiful so we might go for a walk which makes me believe I probably shouldn’t go with pumps, but on the other hand I also want to look top notch for the more classy situations like dinner and follow-up drinks in the lounge area, which will not be very charming on flats.

Since it’ll only be for one night you can imagine I’d rather not bring a whole suitcase with 4 different outfits. What would you bring?

Thanks! 😀

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

You can definitely fit two pairs of shoes in a small carry-on. I would bring a pair of heels and a pair of cute boots for walking.

Or you can just wear boots and jeans on the flight and pack your heels and a dress, plus an outfit for the next day. Have fun!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Danielle Danielle.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.