Home Sugar Support™ Forum News For the love of sweet baby jesus please add private messaging to this site

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MIS 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

There is such a good community here, and people dealing with very personal issues. Everyone is doing such a great job of supporting each other. But posting email addresses and contact information in the clear is a horrible idea.

Yes I can make a new email just for this site but it would be so much easier for everyone if we could just PM each other directly. Give us the tools to support each other and fulfill this sites objective.

On a secondary note, being able to “like” posts would be wonderful.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by DavidSD DavidSD.

Ditto!!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

PM not going happen.

The “Like” button would be nice.

ArtistinTexas
    ArtistinTexas
    Participant

I’d like the PM option, too, though I think it’s kind of a miracle this site has a forum considering it’s a blog site.

amberglo90
    Participant

Hello David,

Would you critiquing my profile. I am completely new to this and would like your feedback. My emali is [email protected] and the profile is amberglo 90.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I posted in the advice thread you started. Hopefully you find the feedback helpful.

TCM
    Participant

… due to who you are calling out to on the heading, maybe a prayer a day for advent 😉

… who knows what Father Christmas may bring? maybe my account back LOL!!

MIS
    Participant

I was just thinking of this very thing. Well the like button for post anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.