Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Foriegn SD

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by stacynalgona stacynalgona 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mizruiz
    mizruiz
    Participant

Iv been talking to a few SD and a lot are over seas and I only like asian men. One of them want to pay for my passport to go see him in china but I’m a bit hesitant. Another is coming to Australia but is in a different state. I’m just wondering if anyone has gone through with it before and any experience that they might have had? I’m still new to this..

stacynalgona
    stacynalgona
    Participant

Where are you located? What country?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Do NOT travel to a foreign country to meet a new SD. That is ripe with “so much can go wrong”.

If a foreign SD is interested in you, he can travel to meet you. First, you have to ask, “Why would a SD, add in the extra cost, time and trouble to have a long distance sugar relationship?” Can it happen, sure with lots of due diligence.

If for some reason you ever do travel make sure you know everything about the city your going to, most importantly have an “out”. You need to have enough money to buy a one way ticket out, never rely solely on the SD for your transportation until a relationship is well established.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    stacynalgona
    stacynalgona
    Participant

I agree with what SouthernSD said above, all of it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.