Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT FtM SB..

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ftmboy92 Ftmboy92 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AzuraLoki
    AzuraLoki
    Participant

Hey I am FtM but still want a glucose guardian of any gender.

I don’t know how to bring this up with the SD’s on this site. I’m worried about the prospects. I’ve been on T for 4 month snow and I will become increasingly hairy and masculine over time. Are there any other trans men out there like me?

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

Honestly, it should be right in your profile so you wouldn’t have to bring it up at all. Because you have a much more niche target audience than a lot of the people on the site, you’d just be wasting your time in contacting any old SD because most will not be interested. If you have it in your profile you’ll only attract those who are interested. However, keep in mind that the SDs who are interested will be far and few between.

SuperMax
    SuperMax
    Participant

I’m a trans guy SB too and new to the sugar bowl. You should 100% just be honest up front so you don’t waste each others time, nor get your hopes up. Some men are specifically more interested in trans guys, so you have that advantage.

I’d love to talk more with other trans guy SBs, both new and experienced. I don’t have anyone to talk about this with really.

angelicspectre
    Participant

I’m also a trans sb! I’m down to talk with you guys if you are.

MasonMayhem
    MasonMayhem
    Participant

hey i’m FTM and totally new to this too. I put it right in my profile since I’m almost a year on T and pass for the most part. Can y’all help me out though if you learned trans specific tips? thanks <3

TitanGlade
    TitanGlade
    Participant

I’m a SUPER new sugar baby, who’s been on testosterone for about 6 months. Tbh I’m not planning on disclosing my gender to nobody for the next while, but that’s also mainly because I’m not looking for sexual relations. Outside that, I’m your average gay twunk.

Ftmboy92
    Ftmboy92
    Participant

I’m FTM and new to all this–I’m only four months on T and I’ve never had a sugar daddy. Any advice is appreciated at this point lol I’m also gay so I’d prefer a sugar daddy but I will gladly take a suggar momma as well because I’m looking for something platonic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.